Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Executive Chef
    So far my first was the beams which were not wanted, the second the set of Christmas decorations which are nice and the third was GREAT imo - the red trillium, sheep, +10 energy crate and wool. It's VERY nice to get VERY useful items that normally cost gems. THANK YOU, TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Not doing very well so far

1. #1 stew, fish
    2. #8 stone blocks
    3. #8 stone blocks

I would say this must be #3 although I got more coins than what is listed. I am maxed out on iron ore and living wood so therefore,didn't receive those. Maybe the amount of coins increases if you're maxed out on something?? Has anyone else noticed this?

I received 5 silver ore and 225 coins.

5 Iron Ore
    5 Living Wood
    75 Coins
    5 Silver Ore

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    I would say this must be #3 although I got more coins than what is listed. I am maxed out on iron ore and living wood so therefore,didn't receive those. Maybe the amount of coins increases if you're maxed out on something?? Has anyone else noticed this?

I received 5 silver ore and 225 coins.

5 Iron Ore
    5 Living Wood
    75 Coins
    5 Silver Ore
    Yes, it must do as I just got 300coins only. No idea what bundle it would have been, but I was obviously maxed out on all the items. Very frustrating. I'm sure glad I didn't comtemplate buying a second pile because so far I've been very unimpressed with the gifts. Things can only get better, eh?!

Nightclub Owner
    Each item is worth 15 coins, like anything your harvest. So if you are maxed in living wood, when you receive 5, it is converted into 5*15=75. So for DragonThruTime (5 Iron + 5 Living Wood + Sap)*15=225 coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by repkiwi7 View Post
    Yes, it must do as I just got 300coins only. No idea what bundle it would have been, but I was obviously maxed out on all the items. Very frustrating. I'm sure glad I didn't comtemplate buying a second pile because so far I've been very unimpressed with the gifts. Things can only get better, eh?!
    Actually, I feel I've done pretty good so far. I've received two other drops that I was very happy with.....winter walls and decorations was in one drop and the other drop gave me a manticore and a maple tree. For this one, I just look at it as receiving some things I didn't have before and I can always use silver at the level I'm currently at. I hope you soon get some drops that are beneficial to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Each item is worth 15 coins, like anything your harvest. So if you are maxed in living wood, when you receive 5, it is converted into 5*15=75. So for DragonThruTime (5 Iron + 5 Living Wood + Sap)*15=225 coins.
    Ahhhh, ok. That makes sense. Thank you for explaining.

Executive Chef
    Third collection: 2 wisp lanterns, 4 earth wisps, 9 coal, 1 +10 energy crate and 15 coins.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    My last collection I didn't get anything. Nothing popped up and it shows it been reset for 2 days. I'm so mad I feel like quitting. First the jack o lantern thing, and now this. Won't buy gems ever again that's for sure.
    Last edited by kellbell710; 12-21-14 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie_2014 View Post
    Fourth set:
    1 heart stew
    1 pasta
    4 flour
    1 breaded fish

A rare gift😞 nah... Everything craftable...
    Fifth set: a repeated pile😞
    4 winter wall
    4 Christmas path
    1 ivy post n
    1 winter tower... Greatly disappointed... it would have been gr8 if all the players received all the rewards randomly... Instead of few getting repeated deco rewards... Few lucky ones getting good rewards.. When all of us passed the same quests... 😞

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    My last collection I didn't get anything. Nothing popped up and it shows it been reset for 2 days. I'm so mad I feel like quitting. First the jack o lantern thing, and now this. Won't buy gems ever again that's for sure.
    Did you see anything new in your inventory? If you were already maxed on whatever you received you probably would not get a pop up.
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to find out exactly what you should of gotten, or if it was a glitch they may be able to assist in getting the items to your inventory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request