Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Executive Chef
    I wonder why TL did not include Fey Crystal, that is a rare item, and I have read somewhere ( don't remember the thread) SpiritWindoo was speculating ( or wishing ) to make "Faerie Lights", Hemmm now that is hint or what?!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    I got bundle number 5 twice in a row what a disappointment I couldn't wait to open my gift this morning just to find a bunch of coin purchased items ��

I see some of you have received less than savory gifts for all of your hard work. All I can say is be patient...one of my games gave me awesome Christmas items and my other game gave me gold, golden egg, coins and 5 trade tickets. I hope you all find bountiful gifts from this quest��

Rhino Keeper
    We are all getting a Manticore...just be positive ppl...that gift will give!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    I got bundle number 5 twice in a row what a disappointment I couldn't wait to open my gift this morning just to find a bunch of coin purchased items ��
    I just had the same, but with nr. 2...
    And all things I didn't need or want...

It's a X-mas-quest: I want winter-goodies!
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I just had the same, but with nr. 2...
    And all things I didn't need or want...

It's a X-mas-quest: I want winter-goodies!
    I did not know the rewards repeat...

Fashion Designer
    Second pile of, um, gifts.
    5 Silver, 135 coins, 4 sap.
    can barely contain myself with joy. Two for two!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I wonder why TL did not include Fey Crystal, that is a rare item, and I have read somewhere ( don't remember the thread) SpiritWindoo was speculating ( or wishing ) to make "Faerie Lights", Hemmm now that is hint or what?!
    nah, that's just my wishful thinking! I don't get any secret inside knowledge! I was just thinking/hoping that decorating our kingdoms with faerie lights, given we have faeries now, would be really nice.

On a slightly different note, I started playing City Story and depending on whether you are in the game during the day or night, your city changes and goes from day to night with you! it's totally cool and would be awesome to have this in CS. I've often felt sorry for the characters who never actually get to sit down, go to their houses or get any sleep ever! lol maybe they should wear pedometers and you get a reward whenever they reach a milestone of steps!

oh, and I think I'm winning the prize so far for drops. Today was my second collection and I got a few coins (wasn't quick enough to see how many) and 5 sap. I wasn't going to post as I didn't want to be responsible for you hurting yourselves falling off your chairs in laughter. what's that saying... you win some you lose some.... I'm not sure whether there was anything else, I didn't see the black box saying a maxed item, but seeing Jennerwein1's post above, maybe I got something else I was maxed on. Either way, it did make me smile. I'm holding out for a snowman though. Please laugh with me!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-17-14 at 03:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    1 wooden beam
    1 fancy beam
    1 enchanted beam

Fashion Designer
    Well, I am not AT ALL impressed! I have collected twice from my pile of gifts & I must have been a very naughty girl because both times I got 60 coins. Thats it, 60 coins only, twice! Now, maybe I was to get the 2 sets of gifts with the blocks or beams and as I am maxed on all beams & blocks basic to ornate maybe that is why I got coins. I certainly hope this improves.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 12-17-14 at 05:21 AM.