Thread: Beefstakes

Beefstakes

I'm on level 15 now but still not completed the beefstakes goal. I did get the occasional beefsteak from a cow on lower levels but as soon as I finished construction of the stable I haven't got a single one. I even tried storing the stable and pulling the cows out again..is there any other way to get beef??

Sorry the goal name is high stakes

prime cuts are a rare drop from a normal blackwhite cow. the dropchance is higher if you have a White cow or a royal cow. pigs and sheeps drop also prime cuts.
    the stable has nothing to do with that, place back.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    just have about 5-10 black and white coin bought cows and collect from them as often as you can. Prime cuts are a rare drop, you just need to be patient. This isn't a timed goal, so there's no hurry.

Nightclub Owner
    If you have a royal cow it is a common drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    prime cuts are a rare drop from a normal blackwhite cow. the dropchance is higher if you have a White cow or a royal cow. pigs and sheeps drop also prime cuts.
    the stable has nothing to do with that, place back.
    Thanks a lot .