Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Kooky, not sure if you can help or not, but could you please find out if all of us will end up with the same items. after 4 drops, one unintentionally accelerated, they have all been disappointing. not one tree, animal, energy crate, or high and building supplies which I could really use. could use all of the good stuff actually, at level 23, if it's slanted would think since I paid 400 gems for the pile, I'd get a few good ones. will it all balance out, or can I expect to continue to be disappointed. thank you
    I will ask about the gifts. Given what's been posted here already, I would say what drops is random but there are a defined set of gifts that drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    4th drop

1 White sheep
    1 Red Trillium
    1 10- energy Crate
    75 coins
    I had this bundle today for my second drop
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    You can purchase the snowman for 40 gems in the market, but it is nice to get him free!

the snowman is cute, a bit on the short side though lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    1 Royal Beam
    30 Coins
    1 Wooden Beam
    I believe your inventory must have been full of enchanted beams & fancy beams. Because I just got my first gift and I got:
    1 Enchanted Beam
    1 Royal Beam
    1 Fancy Beam
    1 Wooden Beam

Tied with the stone versions of the same as the least useful or interesting drop as the first of the estimated 10 total drops I will get based on the timer. Sigh. In another 50 hours I'll get another shot.

This is not my intention. I am posting my drops the same as the other players so we can keep a record on post 1. I did have a couple of good drops but I also had a plain one like other players
    Second collection:

5 Silver Ore
    150 Coins
    5 Iron ore
    I am sure I am going to start cycling around to duplicates soon like everyone else.

Since it does seem to bother you, I will step out of helping with this list.
    Oh no! Kooky we love having your input and appreciate your hard work here on the forums...please stay

Update: my second drop was the golden bundle. This would have been awesome, except I still don't know what golden apples and eggs are used for after the Sir Piggy quest.

Quote Originally Posted by cherriesx View Post
    Update: my second drop was the golden bundle. This would have been awesome, except I still don't know what golden apples and eggs are used for after the Sir Piggy quest.
    There are a few goals that use these much later in the quest line or for seasonal events, but they're primarily used for trades. There's a trade that will give you gems for a size-able gold investment.

I think I got a feasts bundle. I was still half asleep so my memory if fuzzy, it had like at least one of each of the three basic feasts; simple, hearty and sweet. not great but not bad either

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    the snowman is cute, a bit on the short side though lol
    I also think that the snowman is short.
    But after a while, IMHO, the size is already at its maximum, since the snowman only requires 1 slot/tile..
    If taller, the snowman need to be bigger, that will requires more slots..

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I will ask about the gifts. Given what's been posted here already, I would say what drops is random but there are a defined set of gifts that drop.
    Hi, I asked the Community Managers (as requested) whether there are more bundles than the drops reported in post 1, or if there are other combinations still to come. I also asked whether the drops are the same regardless of whether or not you purchased the pile or were rewarded the pile for completing the event. Here is the response from TL:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yep! The current bundles are all of the bundles that we have planned for Pile of Gifts. The loot is the same regardless of how the Pile of Gifts was obtained. ^^

Rhino Keeper
    First drop was the gold items and 5 certificates. Nice! 2nd drop should be due today. I'm mainly interested in Xmas deckies. I'll be happy when I get those.