Thread: Missing prize from Holiday box in storage

Unhappy Missing prize from Holiday box in storage

So i opened the Holiday box and got the first prize Ice Castle, then went to the storage and it wasn't in there, I deleted the game then reinstalled it and nothing... Is it just me? How can i get it back?

First off, CONGRATS! Are you sure it is missing? I think the larger items are located at the very end of the list on the decoration tab. Even deleting and reinstalling should not have disappeared it though, should be saved on game servers. If it is still not there, I would surely submit a bug report!
    Gift parts daily, tip when I can, I do not post on walls just to say I tipped and gifted, that's what the news feed is for!

Thanks! I still can't believe, but no it't not in the decoration tab. I don't even know how is this possible. I emailed team lava but i don't think they will help me.

I hope they can help you. That would really stink, I have not even seen one of the Ice Castles at anyone's restaurant yet! Only thing I have seen mentioned on the bug thread about missing items is clearing your cache for your device. I have never done this nor do I know how to do it. I would try posting also on the bug thread. Maybe Kooky can help?
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues
    Gift parts daily, tip when I can, I do not post on walls just to say I tipped and gifted, that's what the news feed is for!

I hope there is a way to return the Ice Castle to me, otherwise it would be unfair, because this is the first time i get a 1st prize...

Unfortunately the #1 complaint with TL is that they are slow to fix things. But hang in there, and if you do not hear something by at least tomorrow morning, ask again! I have bought many boxes in my time playing these games and have never gotten a 1st place! I wish you the best of luck.
    Just saw this post, might want to try it as the original poster never replied back, so maybe it fixed it?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....hase-not-found

I tried, but nothing again. I guess i just have a bad luck. Thanks for your support!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    I tried, but nothing again. I guess i just have a bad luck. Thanks for your support!
    It can take support 3-5 days to respond to an email, but they will be answering your email as soon as they can.

++Moving this thread to the bug forum. ++
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request