Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/11/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 2

Farm Supplier
    I am an experienced player playing 2 Castle Story games on 2 devices. TL may want to add a disclaimer to the start of goals especially the time limit goals. The disclaimer should indicate NOT all players will receive items they are chopping, cutting, cooking and tending to find the rare drop. Not all players no matter if you have given up a considerable amount of family or personal time to find these rare drops, well too bad so sad you just want complete the goals nor win. As for this Christmas goal I strongly feel there were major glitches such as you spending most of your waking day and night searching for the Nuggets and for the Nuggets to only appear 3 times when you (I) have bought so many rock to crop. I have a right to voice my displeasure as I assumed as I played non stop only to sleep a bit, bath and take a peek at my family and eat a few bits while my tablet stayed with me at my side. Even in church services I was cropping rocks, which was around 600 or more cropping and no rings to be found after the first and only 3. If you don't open your mouths and say something then TL will assume their customers are happy with these results. I know it's a game and life is not surrounded by fiction ( game) but when you stop inquiring and asking questions, that's what forums are for. I will really think about playing future timed goals especially where rare drops are concerned. You can agree or disagree with my comment and that's fine but these are my thoughts on this Christmas goal and no one has a right nor the privilege of saying I can't voice my concerns. Now back to reality, my hubby.
    Last edited by landa001; 12-16-14 at 07:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    first drop from the pile of gifts.. very disappointing...

1 wooden beam, 1 fancy beam, 1 enchanted beam.. and...
    are you sitting down? FIFTEEN coins !!!!!!! WOW

so, indeed... VERY RARE items ;(
    That's the same one I got! And the only reason I got the beams was because I was already full on everything and I decided to upgrade the few buildings I still needed to just in case this happened. Thank goodness I did that or I would have been stuck with a few coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    That's the same one I got! And the only reason I got the beams was because I was already full on everything and I decided to upgrade the few buildings I still needed to just in case this happened. Thank goodness I did that or I would have been stuck with a few coins.
    That's just Patheic

I only completed this by speeding up tavern and feast since it collected the feast but didn't register, 14 gems total

New Resident
    Hi

My 12 Days of Christmas has disappeared I was at the stage of visiting the tavern 3 times and making a hearty feast. What can I do to restore? The icon on my screen is completely gone. I only had one more visit to the market to go. No Pile of gifts in my inventory. Please help

Executive Chef
    OMG! What's happenng in this forum?!
    I surely understand both sides, some players are frustrated because of the random drop ( in a limited time event !!!)
    they feel it is unfair to lose a goal because of luck, While others are worried about the negativity, and a third party is backing one or the other.
    It is easy for those who achieved the goal to criticize those who weren't so lucky and are voicing their point of view!
    We can all voice our opinions in a decent manner, remember it is Christmas!
    Let's have empathy towards those who did not achieve their goal, and be polite if we disagree with how they expressed it!

I think SpiritWindoo summed it up, some disagreewith her some agree, no matter our position, we can do this politely!

Merry Christmas to all, especially TL staff, moderators on this forum, and to all players who gemmed to help others, those who gave tips and those who shared their experience by posting.
    Let's look forward to the coming update and prepare
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-16-14 at 09:11 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

The 12 Days of Christmas event was a rip-off. Only 5 hrs. was allowed for the next-to-last segment, effectively disqualifying anyone who worked or was in school, etc. I was able to play and still was unable to get the one, rare drop even after chopping four trees. And I didn't even get to see the final event before it expired. I was getting back in the game after getting a new Ipod Touch but now have a bad taste about this game.

What is happening is that the game has been ruined for people with this ill-conceived task. Many people will not play at all ever again and I am one of those. People are finding their way here to complain because they have a lot to complain about. People are entitled to express their anger. It has been managed really badly and obviously the game is run for people who are prepared to spend their every day snivelling around here saying yes to everything. There wasn't enough time. And I refuse to spend any more money on a game where the players are played so cynically by Team Lava.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    OMG! What's happenng in this forum?!
    I surely understand both sides, some players are frustrated because of the random drop ( in a limited time event !!!)
    they feel it is unfair to lose a goal because of luck, While others are worried about the negativity, and a third party is backing one or the other.
    It is easy for those who achieved the goal to criticize those who weren't so lucky and are voicing their point of view!
    We can all voice our opinions in a decent manner, remember it is Christmas!
    Let's have empathy towards those who did not achieve their goal, and be polite if we disagree with how they expressed it!

I think SpiritWindoo summed it up, some disagreewith her some agree, no matter our position, we can do this politely!

Merry Christmas to all, especially TL staff, moderators on this forum, and to all players who gemmed to help others, those who gave tips and those who shared their experience by posting.
    Let's look forward to the coming update and prepare

Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    The 12 Days of Christmas event was a rip-off. Only 5 hrs. was allowed for the next-to-last segment, effectively disqualifying anyone who worked or was in school, etc. I was able to play and still was unable to get the one, rare drop even after chopping four trees. And I didn't even get to see the final event before it expired. I was getting back in the game after getting a new Ipod Touch but now have a bad taste about this game.
    This game is supposed to be for entertainment and fun. Why should we have to take the time to read a forum in order to play the game. All the requirements should be announced in the actual game. TL this was the one game that you have not ruined completely. I hope you will make information needed via game not forum. I do not ave the time or energy to be *****ed out of my "fun time"
    Scarletfyr

After seeing all of the complaints by high level players who have played for a year or longer..and how ridiculous this quest and the Thanksgiving quest were, I decided I am no longer going to play this game. I gave it a shot, but it looks like this game will only frustrate me in the long run. This timed goal has made my decision for me. Not going to complain or cry, I'm just simply quitting. Have fun with the game and future goals everyone! Good gaming and goodbye

New Resident
    I too have been timed out on the 12 days of Christmas. Very disappointing. Has made me feel very frustrated and disappointed with the game which I have been playing for a few years religiously every day.