Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/11/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 2

Farm Supplier
    400 gems seems like an awful lot for an item that won't be of use after January 2nd....

Actually, all of this work seems like a lot for something that won't be good after January 2nd. Hope these are REALLY good gifts that it drops.

Farm Supplier
    Agree with everyone on the 400 gem pile of gifts. FOUR HUNDRED gems? Seriously?

Yes, if you bought one Pile of Gifts from the Market and then you finish the Goals, you will be able to have a total of two.
    Last edited by [S8] Buttercup; 12-11-14 at 01:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Don't panic!! We can "earn" the pile of gifts through goals, no need to buy .....although 2 would be nice.....not at 400 gems though (that's steep, even if permanent, which it isn't)

My main account hasn't seen a gold nugget in weeks, maybe months.
    Making a ring with my one gold nugget and hoping against hope.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Agree with everyone on the 400 gem pile of gifts. FOUR HUNDRED gems? Seriously?
    I know! Those gems are hard to come by! Plus, I bought an alicorn when they were on sale so now I'm drained. Thank goodness for the thanksgiving table, those spicy feast missions are super helpful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeville99 View Post
    My main account hasn't seen a gold nugget in weeks, maybe months.
    Making a ring with my one gold nugget and hoping against hope.
    Considering the final outcome is a pile of gifts that won't work in three weeks, i'd consider saving the nuggets for another quest down the road, one that will actually give something useful, like the thanksgiving table.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Rhino Keeper
    Can TL confirm this is what the Winter Wall is supposed to look like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7024.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	17178

Only the last segment of the wall is showing the garland. I was hoping that all the walls would show the garland. Is this a glitch like the Halloween walls?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annabelle125a View Post
    Is it really bad that I'm stalking this thread and the game? I may need an intervention
    I promise you aren't the only one - maybe we could do a big group intervention AFTER this quest is finished of course. I'm loving myself for putting in a second forge and kicking myself for not having enough GOLD. And I still can't stop trying to think of what the rest of the challenges will require. And am I the only one who's gone from being fully stocked w/wood to scrounging around to have barely enough??? Ok starting to ramble that's my cue to say Goodbye & Good Luck y'all!!!
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think we should have to use our rare gold nuggets to get something we can only collect from around ten times, especially since is says it may just be dropping 'building materials' which most of us have a lot of or can get easily all year long. The box of gifts should drop very good items for all the time and resources that goes into these two weeks.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast