Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/11/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    tigarlilyvol, thanks for skipping and sharing!
    I'm w/Sunny on this one. Question:would it be completely moronic of me to upgrade (or at least try to) my deep mine in hopes of getting the two more gold nuggets I need??? Or should I just buy a ****load of gems in case it's cheaper/easier to buy out or skip. And does that count as *****ing? I'll shut up now y'all have your own problems & choices to make. Please be brutally honest, I can take it. Thanks, Ash
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Nightclub Owner
    A higher level mine will not increase drop chances, just drop rate as the timer is shorter.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I got the majority of my 80 nuggets from chopping rocks, like a crazy woman, for goals in the past that needed vast amounts of silver. I have got very few from sparkling/deep mines. It's obviously a rare drop, but you can get them from the exchange too (got a few when trying desparately for mithril for all those mithril-requiring goals!). Basically mine are all just a by-product of trying for other things, so it's actually nice to have a use for them!

We're looking into the issue with the Winter Wall, thanks for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got the majority of my 80 nuggets from chopping rocks, like a crazy woman, for goals in the past that needed vast amounts of silver. I have got very few from sparkling/deep mines. It's obviously a rare drop, but you can get them from the exchange too (got a few when trying desparately for mithril for all those mithril-requiring goals!). Basically mine are all just a by-product of trying for other things, so it's actually nice to have a use for them!
    I got a lot of my nuggets from the exchange too. Did you just chop regular rock formations or dark rock formations when you got other nuggets? I have a lot of regular rock formations but only 2 dark rock formations from quests. I kinda like to save them for when I am low on things like iron and silver and I'm full on both those right now and I don't want to waste it. I'm super paranoid about that haha

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    I'm w/Sunny on this one. Question:would it be completely moronic of me to upgrade (or at least try to) my deep mine in hopes of getting the two more gold nuggets I need??? Or should I just buy a ****load of gems in case it's cheaper/easier to buy out or skip. And does that count as *****ing? I'll shut up now y'all have your own problems & choices to make. Please be brutally honest, I can take it. Thanks, Ash
    If you can upgrade the mine without it completely draining your resources, I say go for it. It can only make every mineral related challenge easier. Also, it's absolutely not *****ing if you choose to skip missions; some times it's just strategically smart. No shaming on TL boards!

Rhino Keeper
    Heya! Upgrading your mines is super expensive....I would not reccomend it unless you have just a bunch of magic cement just wasting space in your inventory.....lol
    For 35 gems you can try your luck w/ a dark cave formation...a possible nugget drop as mentioned above.

The last option is geming thru your goal book. Make as many as you can, press give, then gem the rest.
    Wait until you get a sale to buy gems, even if it takes a few days....truly no hurry on this one, it doesn't seem worth it.

Overall I see the whole point of this...the sooner you get the gift mound or whatever it's called, the more 2 day drops you can click.(~10) I'll wait and see exactly what it drops before spending Any gems...it is a useless decoration in 3 weeks.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Fashion Designer
    Lovey Dovey
    Give winter bird seed X 10
    (Drops from corn) skip 30 gems
    Provide turtle doves X 2
    (Search among your flowers) skip 40 gems

Farm Supplier
    I'm really disappointed. As a low level player (19) I enjoyed the challenge of part 1 but it was all for nothing. I have only ever received 1 gold nugget, so it doesn't seem possible to start, never mind finish part 2. What a waste of all the time spent on part 1

....Unless anyone has a sure fire way to get 4 nuggets in the next 5 hours?????

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Lovey Dovey
    Give winter bird seed X 10
    (Drops from corn) skip 30 gems
    Provide turtle doves X 2
    (Search among your flowers) skip 40 gems
    Lol, if you dont gemup, you need a lot of energy...
    Got 2 turtle dove from 50 iceland poppies, before 15 white trilium with no dove...
    Winterseeds... I am at 43 with over 120 corn harvest...
    Enjoy or have more luck then me.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast