Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/11/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 2

Host(ess)
    I have played this game before to a high level and now playing it again and at a lower level, I am wondering why I ever bought gems on any of team lava games before. They gave me like 13 hours to collect from the Library three times. Really? So I spent the gems, now I am seeing at the end I will have to visit the Tavern. Guess what? I am not even close to having a Tavern. What a disappointment with Team Lava, as a professional, I blame the CEO. You need to get a reality check on what your players want and expect. Do not continue with gem traps and promotions that lead no where. I expected more having played to a higher level before. It is not the same game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    That is too weird! Don't know if it matters, but I am on a brand new (early Christmas present ) iPod Air2 with latest IOS update. Your walls are turned right when I look at them!

Attachment 17296

Did you do the latest IOS update? I usually wait till the bugs are worked out, but did this one soon as I got tablet.
    no... don't have enough space to upgrade to ios8 ;(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Winter Walls have been fixed. Please reinstall your game to see the fix. If you still see the issue, please uninstall the game, restart your device, and install the game again. Reinstalling will not cause you to lose progress in the game. Thank you!
    yes... thanks, now they're fine!

Fashion Designer
    first drop from the pile of gifts.. very disappointing...

1 wooden beam, 1 fancy beam, 1 enchanted beam.. and...
    are you sitting down? FIFTEEN coins !!!!!!! WOW

so, indeed... VERY RARE items ;(
    Last edited by anissada; 12-16-14 at 03:22 AM.

New Resident
    50 chops from fruit trees
    200 chops from crab apple tree
    2nd chop fom Red Acer Tree.... bingo!!!

I was getting really frustrated about not getting the goal while finishing the first part after 3 days.... this was a really bad design to just trigger the partridge by LUCK. Some get it the second chop, some dont get it after 3 days of nonstop chopping (like i did)

Farm Supplier
    Still chopping rocks and digging out of mines and still only gotten a few golden nuggets!!! Still need 2 golden rings and this is where the game ended for me. Without being able daily to find the golden nugget and I refuse to buy gems to complete goal. With only a couple of hours before goal expires I am STILL chopping rocks for the golden nuggets that I need. This is so disappointing as this is a game and for some to easily get the required rare drops and others to struggle thru is mind blowing. It seems like TL executives are like the grinch who stole Christmas for those of us who stayed with the game to complete and spending many hours looking for these rare drop and rare the drops were. Next time I will have to think about doing anymore timed goals especially if rare drops are part of the goals. One device my android got everything easily but my ipod did not, I just don't understand. I really would like an explanation from the head of TL I really would, but that would be a rare drop as well, next to nonexistent. Merry Christmas all.
    Last edited by landa001; 12-16-14 at 04:58 AM.

Thank you!! It is taking me a lot of time to find turtle doves. It is making me nervous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by landa001 View Post
    Still chopping rocks and digging out of mines and still only gotten a few golden nuggets!!! Still need 2 golden rings and this is where the game ended for me. Without being able daily to find the golden nugget and I refuse to buy gems to complete goal. With only a couple of hours before goal expires I am STILL chopping rocks for the golden nuggets that I need. This is so disappointing as this is a game and for some to easily get the required rare drops and others to struggle thru is mind blowing. It seems like TL executives are like the grinch who stole Christmas for those of us who stayed with the game to complete and spending many hours looking for these rare drop and rare the drops were. Next time I will have to think about doing anymore timed goals especially if rare drops are part of the goals. One device my android got everything easily but my ipod did not, I just don't understand. I really would like an explanation from the head of TL I really would, but that would be a rare drop as well, next to nonexistent. Merry Christmas all.

I too was very disappointed in the gold nuggets part of the
    Goals. I managed to make 4/5 gold rings & then nothing. I did everything the forum suggested but since I rarely get any nuggets from mines or anywhere I had to give up the goals 2 days ago when I figured I could never make the deadline. So now I have no nuggets & 4 useless gold rings, etc. The Thanksgiving goals were a lot better. these just ended up being a real bummer.

New Resident
    Not going to make it either. I'm at the french speaking hens, still some hard parts to go I noticed in this thread. Took me forever too to get the golden nuggets. Bummer!

I am chopping the29th trees in my kingdom. Very hard to find partridge like rare drops. Working 10 am to 9 pm , without a feather!Still 6 hours left,it seems impossible to make it.