Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/11/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 2

Farm Supplier
    Noooooo!!
    My finger slipped, and I accidentally gem skipped finding the partridge. After all those hours of chopping trees. So disappointed.

Farm Supplier
    Just share my findings..
    I got Turtle Doves from Rocket Larkspur, because I always need purple petal for floral glow..
    I got Calling Birds, from various tree (red acer, crab apple, and white birch), but only on white brich I found 2 calling birds, the other tree only one (assume I chop it all) ..

Executive Chef
    I've been looking for this partridge since yesterday. I have 10 ish fruit trees and I've wiped out all the trees in my kingdom and I've been planting trees every few hours trying to get more to chop down. This is sure getting a little old ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    Noooooo!!
    My finger slipped, and I accidentally gem skipped finding the partridge. After all those hours of chopping trees. So disappointed.
    Oh honey I am sooooo VERY sorry - I have done that before just not during a time & energy consuming event. If there's ANYTHING I can do to help, please let me know. Ash.
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    So I can have the components ready, just not out in my inventory? Sorry, I'm just trying to make sure I understand correctly. Thanks to all but especially those who helped in my quest foolishness!!! Thanks, y'all - Ash
    Make all the ingredients for your hearty feast and when you have them all, make the feast. Leave it in your kitchen throughout the whole goal until you finish them all and get the goal "make a new hearty feast". When you get that goal, collect the hearty feast and collect from your taverns and the goal will be finished!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I've been looking for this partridge since yesterday. I have 10 ish fruit trees and I've wiped out all the trees in my kingdom and I've been planting trees every few hours trying to get more to chop down. This is sure getting a little old ��
    I'm in your position as well. So beyond frustrated and irritated, this has completely ruined the event for me. I don't mind missing out on a reward if I know I won't have the time available to commit, but I've been playing nonstop and haven't let my energy cap -- hundreds of energy spent chopping trees and collecting from my fruit trees, and nothing? This is ridiculous.
    I hate being a negative nancy but the RNG for this is making me feel like my kingdom has been blacklisted for this event and it'll never drop at this rate.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    Oh honey I am sooooo VERY sorry - I have done that before just not during a time & energy consuming event. If there's ANYTHING I can do to help, please let me know. Ash.
    Thank you, Ash although it hurts to see the gems leave me... I am so glad I am finished with that goal, i will not be chopping any more silly trees for a long time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I've got a dozen fruit trees, collected from them at least 5 times so far. I've chopped at least a dozen trees or more, including all the ones mentioned in this thread, all without success. At least I'm clearing out the trees from the recent expansions...
    Same here... cleared my 20 fruit trees this morning and chopped a couple of trees but no partridge. Must have done the same yesterday at least twice with no luck. Some people get it in a few clicks and I am still searching after like 100. I love the game and love the goals but extreme random drops on a timed goal... it's the darn glimmerbat all over again. I thought TL had bettered their ways in that respect.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Same here... cleared my 20 fruit trees this morning and chopped a couple of trees but no partridge. Must have done the same yesterday at least twice with no luck. Some people get it in a few clicks and I am still searching after like 100. I love the game and love the goals but extreme random drops on a timed goal... it's the darn glimmerbat all over again. I thought TL had bettered their ways in that respect.
    Crossing my fingers, toes and other bits for you. Dogs have even crossed there legs for you. It'll come soon, I'm sure. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I saw somebody's post abt getting the partridge from maple tree. I haven't tried myself.
    But maybe give it a try.