Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event - Holiday Celebration(IOS ONLY) - December 12, 2014

Executive Chef
    Not a very good start. Eight deliveries, no decorations, just 4 Christmas axes. I'll find out in a couple of hours, if those snowy pines have anything worthwhile.

Rhino Keeper
    is it for android too?

Executive Chef
    Seven deliveries, absolutely no parts except a regular saw. Yikes. Guessing the drop rates on this event are super low.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had 5 deliveries and nothing; not even axes. I was going to buy some more trees, but I don't think so now.

Host(ess)
    So far I've recieved one ornament, two tinsel and six axes since the start of the event. I promise it's possible, guys.

I've gotten 3 lights, 3 ornaments, and one tinsel. Plus a couple axes, and I snagged a couple more axes in the newspaper.

I seem to remember with the autumn tree that when you upgraded, the clock reset, even if you were close to time to collect from the tree. Is that right? I'm thinking even if I get another tinsel soon I'll wait until after collecting the first presents before upgrading.

I hope the tree gains decorations as you upgrade!

Farm Supplier
    I cut down a few of the Snowy Pines (they are so pretty when fully grown- big!) Like the Ash trees they take 2 Axes to cut them down completely. On a lot of the cuts I got 4 and 5 presents, one I got Tinsel…….a few others I got 200 and 500 coins. I am enjoying the turn over rate though I wish I had more coins for pines. Was hoping to save for the gingerbread silo.

Lucked out and found someone selling 10+ of each upgrade part. Was able to upgrade my tree to level 6 thanks to this generous newspaperman.
    Last edited by anidayle; 12-12-14 at 08:25 PM.

Woohoo! Upgraded my tree to level two, and cut down a few snowy trees (regular, not the deluxe one). I got a good number of presents and a string of lights from the trees. Now to find more holiday axes!

I'm also getting an unusually high number of the white certificate expansion things from my deliveries today. That's always a good thing, I never have enough of those.
    Last edited by amyangel96; 12-12-14 at 06:47 PM.

New Resident
    What level do you have to be at for this event? My mom's farm has the Christmas stuff but mine doesn't. I am level 12. We both use iPads. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by amyangel96 View Post
    Woohoo! Upgraded my tree to level two, and cut down a few snowy trees (regular, not the deluxe one). I got a good number of presents and a string of lights from the trees. Now to find more holiday axes!

I'm also getting an unusually high number of the white certificate expansion things from my deliveries today. That's always a good thing, I never have enough of those.
    I don't have that option. Am I looking in the wrong place for upgrade? I clicked on tree and it doesn't offer at his.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast