Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event - Holiday Celebration(IOS ONLY) - December 12, 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It will be a huge bonus if we can win those items released last week from this event without spending any gems. Though I'm hoping that the reindeer is a real pet and not a useless deco, I'll let it roam around my farm all year round. Lol! Also glad to see a new Christmas tree, I hope it will rotate 360 like the one we have last year. XD

May this event be fun and enjoyable for everyone! And dear TL, please let it snow in our farm! Let it snow let it snow let it snow please!
    I do not with to put a damper on your enthusiasm...and perhaps I am mistaken...but it looks as though the reindeer is aligned with the sleigh, suggesting that it will be a "reindeer-and-sleigh" rather than a reindeer and a sleigh.

Again, I may be mistaken. It would be nice to have another animal around the farm.

Executive Chef
    Everything just now popped up on my farm. It wasn't showing any events or a timer before. So... here we go!!!

It looks like we have to actually buy the holiday pets this time, unless the deer has the same purpose then that would be cool. Otherwise I'll be disappointed.
    Farm Story ID: Midnighttangel

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the upgrades are coming from deliveries as I saved all of them...sent them all & not one present.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks lik no snow too...boo hoo...l

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanibelsue View Post
    Does anyone know if the upgrades are coming from deliveries as I saved all of them...sent them all & not one present.
    It says right on there that they are. I sent all of mine and managed to get two tinsel and an ornament.
    Last edited by goblnzrreal; 12-12-14 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanibelsue View Post
    I think we get parts for the tree from deliveries and it's the tree that gives us the presents.
    Farm Story ID: Midnighttangel

Host(ess)
    So, what have you guys decided as far as Jed's quest with the deluxe snowy pine? Are you going for that or deciding it's not worth it? Right now I only have 50 gems so I'm thinking I'm not going to jump on that quest. At least not right away.
    Last edited by goblnzrreal; 12-12-14 at 03:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind...just read it is from deliveries...

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind...just read it is from deliveries...thanks for quick replies...

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast