Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: New Event - Holiday Celebration(IOS ONLY) - December 12, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    Lets start a clean up patrol and rescue the newsstand from this pollution out there.
    Not to mention all the partridge poo we'll have to shovel out of the barn....

Rhino Keeper
    I was 9 pieces of tinsel away from completing the tree. At the end of the event all parts I came across were locked saying "Lvl 1000" was required.
    Today I decided to try selling all my tinsel in my shop. To my surprise different players were actually buying it! Huh???? I thought it was locked. ???

Therefore, if tree upgrade items can still be bought, if ANYONE has loads to tinsel they want to sell, could you please message here or leave a message at my other game account ID = TomorrowLand2013
    I would really like to complete the tree upgrade using parts rather than using gems.
    Thanks!!

I can no longer upgrade my tree but am still getting parts to do so? Why are other players buying those parts, can they still upgrade?

Executive Chef
    They just be buying them thinking they fan upgrade the tree. Luckily the parts are dirt cheap, so they won't feel bad when they learn they can't be used.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else's snowy trees reverted to their original form? I had all of mine half chopped because I wanted to save them for decorations, and last night they have all turned back into their first form! I am really ticked about this because I spent a lot of money on them because I liked how the trees looked half chopped on my farm. I don't want snowy trees all year round! And now I only have the option to sell them. If we could at least store them it wouldn't be too bad, but they were so expensive, selling them is a waste! If I had known we wouldn't be able to keep them half chopped I wouldn't of bothered.... TL please turn my trees back to their half chopped state! I don't know why I continue to play these games when everything about them seems to annoy me...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    Has anyone else's snowy trees reverted to their original form? I had all of mine half chopped because I wanted to save them for decorations, and last night they have all turned back into their first form! I am really ticked about this because I spent a lot of money on them because I liked how the trees looked half chopped on my farm. I don't want snowy trees all year round! And now I only have the option to sell them. If we could at least store them it wouldn't be too bad, but they were so expensive, selling them is a waste! If I had known we wouldn't be able to keep them half chopped I wouldn't of bothered.... TL please turn my trees back to their half chopped state! I don't know why I continue to play these games when everything about them seems to annoy me...

The same has happened to mine too. I bought a few and half chopped them for decoration and now they have reverted back.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    I have been away for a few days. Did the community not achieve the last prize? If so, where would I find it. Not in my cellar.

Grand Emperor
    I experienced that for my half fall flowers bush half chopped. I had tons of them but sold off after they were reverted to full bloom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    I have been away for a few days. Did the community not achieve the last prize? If so, where would I find it. Not in my cellar.

It should be in the cellar, providing you collected enough presents to qualify for it.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I had a mixture of chopped and unchopped so this annoyed me as I could have chopped them all and sold any upgrade parts to help out. My fall flowers grew back too.

The fall flowers could be stored for a while then all of a sudden they couldn't.