Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yule Mule - 2014 Dec 12

Rhino Keeper
    The Yule Mule is an old throwback like the Noelephant. They were some of the very first Xmas time animals. I'm glad they bring them around again for some of us who weren't playing the first time they were available.

I just breed this trying for candy mane. Kimono dragon and fairy ferret. 8 hrs just like candy mane

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Why do they put another animal with an 8 hour timer with the same elements when we are all trying to get Candy Mane? This is making me crazy and I just spent 200 gems to get an 8 hour timer. Now It may be a Yule Mule which if I already had the Candy Mane, I wouldn't mind. Now it will bug me until I spend 8 additional gems just to see!! I would like to get some Christmas elements.

Congrats Eluzuion on your Yule Mule and Candy Mane. I agree gramland this game can be exhausting and frustrating. If one wants the event animals one must speed breed. I didn't the last 3 months, so I only got one animal, the Porkuplenty. But by speed breeding you do acquire more note, presents, and candy canes.

Whew 8 gems lighter I did get the Candy Mane! My android account was not so lucky. I spent 430 gems to get the Candy Mane, but my phone would be smashed if it was the Yule Mule--lol. I did only make it to the FaLaLaLamb though. I wonder what gramland did different to get up to the Wren? He must sleep less is all I can figure because my notes are at 1607, and on my IOS they are at 1205. In the long run speed breeding advances you on all levels with notes, presents and stocking stuffers. So the money spent doesn't get you just one animal, you may get the community prize Wren, Glitzen, and stand a better chance at the EOM final prize--Santa Paws & Festive Foal.
    Good Luck everyone and I hope you spend less gems than I did.
    Yay! So glad you got candy mane!

Rhino Keeper
    I got both Yule Mule and Candy Mane in the same day lucky me!

Banned
    I did a bunch of speed breeding hoping for Candy Mane, thought I got it, but instead it's Yule Mule. I actually wanted the mule until I came here and saw all the negative comments. Yes, this is definitely not a mule! As an animal "expert" of sorts, this is very upsetting. I'll leave it in baby form so it doesn't grow antlers.

Also, did you notice all the negative comments going all the way back to 2014? Yet people are still playing 3 years later.

Banned
    I got 2 Yule Mules in a row using Pandaffodil and Vinotaur.

I used 2 gem animals and got Yule Mule. Also got Candy Mane with same pair of gem animals. Good luck to all trying!

Executive Chef
    Trying for the Candy I got the Yule Mule.
    Used Beagle Scout and Flyerfox
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    I was trying for Candy mane - really unpleasant surprise as it is nearly impossible to breed Candy mane already.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-04-17 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word filtered by forum system

Rhino Keeper
    Trying for the Candymane,I got the Yule Mule with Little Red and Flyerfox after 2 or 3 try, he is SO cute!!
    liesl23

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast