View Poll Results: What new Items Would you Like to See?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Habitat

60 56.07%
  • Mythological Creatures

77 71.96%
  • Three Hour Food(crop)

59 55.14%
  • Pugbunny

38 35.51%
  • Drizzlybear

34 31.78%
  • Snow Owl

64 59.81%
  • TigerShark

54 50.47%
  • Spidermonkey

30 28.04%
  • Ghost Crabs

36 33.64%
  • Roostrhino

19 17.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-9-14

The Honorable Panda

Fantasy Forest New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-9-14

What new items would you like to see added to the game? (Animals, Decorations).

Please vote. You can pick as many as you want, but you can only vote once.

Also please suggest any new creatures or decorations
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Love a couple of these! Not so into another bear or owl, but we need a rabbit and a spider! A spider with a monkey face! That would be so cute.

I like the idea of a white habitat, but my suggestion would be to have metal as the next element. Gold, silver, copper, bronze etc colored animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Love a couple of these! Not so into another bear or owl, but we need a rabbit and a spider! A spider with a monkey face! That would be so cute.

I like the idea of a white habitat, but my suggestion would be to have metal as the next element. Gold, silver, copper, bronze etc colored animals.
    You do know spider monkeys are a real thing (and they are... monkeys), right? (Although this is FFS, so it could well be one of their puns, haha.)

I voted for everything but the pugbunny, spidermonkey, and rhoostrhino because none of those combinations are too appealing to me, but I'm sure we'll see these things regardless, and new content is always nice.

Oh, and I assumed the white habitat is a holiday/snow-related habitat, and not necessarily another element. (:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    You do know spider monkeys are a real thing (and they are... monkeys), right? (Although this is FFS, so it could well be one of their puns, haha.)

I voted for everything but the pugbunny, spidermonkey, and rhoostrhino because none of those combinations are too appealing to me, but I'm sure we'll see these things regardless, and new content is always nice.

Oh, and I assumed the white habitat is a holiday/snow-related habitat, and not necessarily another element. (:
    Lol yes I do know spider monkeys are a real animal... I was thinking FFS pun. Like cold turkey, or sea horse that's actually a horse, or sea lion that's actually a lion. So why not a spider monkey that's actually a spider... with a monkey face? But I'm weird and I think spiders are cute.

I've seen people suggest a white element before, so that's what I was thinking about, but I'd much prefer a generic white habitat to put the Christmas animals in that would look less out of place the rest of the year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Lol yes I do know spider monkeys are a real animal... I was thinking FFS pun. Like cold turkey, or sea horse that's actually a horse, or sea lion that's actually a lion. So why not a spider monkey that's actually a spider... with a monkey face? But I'm weird and I think spiders are cute.

I've seen people suggest a white element before, so that's what I was thinking about, but I'd much prefer a generic white habitat to put the Christmas animals in that would look less out of place the rest of the year.
    A spider would mean a new animal type, too. (Which is kind of why I'd be surprised if it was an actual spider.) I also know a ton of people hate spiders, but I can totally see them doing a super cute baby spider in their artstyle. Not sure how it'd grow up though, that would be fun to see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    A spider would mean a new animal type, too. (Which is kind of why I'd be surprised if it was an actual spider.) I also know a ton of people hate spiders, but I can totally see them doing a super cute baby spider in their artstyle. Not sure how it'd grow up though, that would be fun to see.
    It would be.

For the record, TL, if it's another monkey animal, I'm not interested and I take back my vote. Solar Simian, Bamboon, , Daredevil, Thorilla, Thanksgibbon... my forest is monkeyed out. New animal types please! No more bears, monkeys, ferret clones, bird clones, or pigs please! I'd say no more horses but those are always gorgeous. Probably no more horses for a while though.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 12-13-14 at 10:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    I voted for a three hour crop but what about that 10 min crop?
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    how about a love rat for valentines day
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Banned

Yes!! :-))

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    how about a love rat for valentines day
    Hahaha--cool! And how about an bottom-of-the-sea habitat for things like the shark, crab and clown fish! I would love a way to swap eggs and/or critters!

Executive Chef
    I wish there had been an option for a 10-minute food in addition to the 3-hour food. That was brought up in another thread and was promised to be looked into but now the poll is for a totally different food. ???

Also, I find it curious that NOTHING that has been voted on in one of these polls has ever later appeared in the game. Not even ones with overwhelmingly positive responses from us. Not even the oldest poll in this forum. Not even the holiday-themed poll which we should have seen by now if it were to come. How much do our thoughts and opinions really matter? (Note: that is a rhetorical question. I think we all know the answer.)
    Last edited by zenobia42; 12-10-14 at 07:13 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast