Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

Fashion Designer
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but the only comm prize I care about is that owl. I will definitely be trying for all the individual prizes, but I can live without Poinsetta dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magesticfire View Post
    I have a question. In all the other events our food counted towards our goals. My food is not doing anything towards this event. Only North Pole, tournament. Breeding and quest. Is this correct, no food points? Thank you for any help
    On my iPhone, I get a little pop up each time I collect from a farm. However, on my iPad, there is no pop up, but the count does increase. Check your icon with the totals prior to collecting and see if it does increase. Mine does.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    What's that?
    You will see that when you hit 650 gifts.

Banned
    Almost 40M.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Let it snow total is 24M now. Good luck everyone!
    I totally understand this now!

Executive Chef
    Made it past 650 earlier so now I'm up for community prizes and on my way to the first dragon in the individual prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    I find it ironic that most of the dragons common color is red which means I've to put them in the FIRE habitat if I want them together. And yet this is a WINTER wonderland event! Lol
    Is it so difficult for TL to just give us a Wintery habitat? I personally hate those decors from the events and they always ends up in storage.
    A winter habitat would have been nice. Looking at their second element, I can place two in a light habitat maybe with my Owl, two in Purple, and the last in green with the Holly and Reindeer from last year.

My tournament reset and I had to battle Lightspeed a second time. Has that happened to anyone else?
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 12-12-14 at 11:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    (...)

My tournament reset and I had to battle Lightspeed a second time. Has that happened to anyone else?
    Yes, latelly on the past 4 tournaments, many players had a couple or even a tons of roll backs, I already had one with this tournament, on round 22 against Mercury Dragon.

Currently this roll backs are very common, don't be surprise when you have one or more.

Banned
    OMG went to move my north pole and now its completly gone i got pop sound like it dropped it somewere checked my island fully nothing, jst emailed em but gonna be missing pressies till they can sort this GUTTED :/

nevermind got stuck behind that piece of foliage they said they need to keep on that bit of the island took me about 5mins trying to press it to move it again
    Last edited by mbyte68; 12-12-14 at 08:07 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    688 gifts right now, let's keep going everyone!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast