Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

Fashion Designer
    To collect from the North Pole, click on it and then press collect box at bottom right of screen

Rhino Keeper
    Did anybody buy Santa's Workshop for 450
    Gold? I'm wondering how big it is. I find the North Pole at 150 in the Market is too small.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Did anybody buy Santa's Workshop for 450
    Gold? I'm wondering how big it is. I find the North Pole at 150 in the Market is too small.
    The North Pole is a building with 1x1 of space and the Santa's Workshop with 2x2 of space.

The size doesn't matter, when you collect 25 gifts you receive a North Pole that can be found in the ALL tab of the storage, what does matter on this buildings is the fact that, the North Pole gives 4 gifts after 4hrs, and the Santa's Workshop gives 16 gifts after 4hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    What is happening? Does five hour farming not count anymore? Even when I sold the dragon out of my nest I received nothing! It was a fuzzy! What type of dragon do I need to receive and what kind of food must I buy? Only 20 hrs? Water dragons are no good anymore? Please help me to find out! Thanks!
    From farming you should get gift. If not maybe you have a problem with the game. But if you sell the dragon directly from nest you will not receive anything. You must move him to a habitat first, then you can sell it.

Normally you should get the gifts from any type of crops and any kind of dragons starting with 1 hours.
    Add me for dragon story: adcremar

Executive Chef
    My strategy for collecting 'items' at the beginning of a WE is awful! I'm only just short of 300, only just.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    My strategy for collecting 'items' at the beginning of a WE is awful! I'm only just short of 300, only just.
    It's okay! You have PLENTY of time to catch up. I miscalculated when my crops would be ready for this last batch - middle of the night wake-ups are nofun.

420-something right now, and still looking to unlock all of them before Xmas vacation...

Rhino Keeper
    You don't have to place a dragon in a habitat to collect gifts, I sell almost all my hatchlings and get the usual 1 gift per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by adcremar View Post
    But if you sell the dragon directly from nest you will not receive anything. You must move him to a habitat first, then you can sell it.
    Never had a problem with immediately selling off my new dragon hatchlings from the nest in any of the events and receiving the items for that event. Didn't have to waste time transferring them to habitats first.

Had three water dragon eggs sitting in nests when this Christmas event began and immediately received the North Pole when I sold off all three from their nests.

The Honorable Panda
    You do receive Christmas gifts when you sell a dragon right from the nest. The difference I am seeing for this event, is you no longer get a little number pop up of how many you receive.
    Check you amount of gifts first to see your total before you sell to make sure you are getting the gifts.

I also am not seeing any numbers pop up when I harvest food.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Yeah maybe TL is learning to curb the animation which just slows everything down.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast