Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

Executive Chef
    Anyone having problems with the North pole stick that is not giving any present, the collect Icon is hanging on top but when I tap to collect... nothing!
    I forced close the app, deleted reinstalled !! Nothing, Still the collect icon is hanging there with no result!
    I wanted to delete this game a month ago, guess it is time to do it, had had enough!

Seems deleting / reinstalling worked...anyways good luck to all I am outta here.
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-09-14 at 09:00 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doto92ok View Post
    is it just me.. or are all the 'regular' coin dragons (water air fire etc) taken out of the market?
    I think your regular dragons are there but you have to scroll your market to find them.
    My account is in the same case : i don't know why sometimes the market show first the dragons i don't have and then those i already had (it is like FFS !)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I noticed that on the list too, but there's a quest for the gifts at the very bottom! You'll need an Air dragon for that.
    I didn't pay attention and sent my fire saw that only when i got brew and not gift !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I just collected from 7 - 5 hr farms and got no presents. Any ideas of what's up or what I should do? Thanks!
    Are you sure? Double check the count above the present counter - if they haven't shown up there, email TeamLava support!

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from 7 - 5 hr farms and got no presents. Any ideas of what's up or what I should do? Thanks!
    Unlike past world events, I didn't get a "Gifts" animation at the bottom of the screen when I collected from farms but the total gifts did reflect the food harvested. I don't know if they're trying to limit the number of animations to avoid crashes - but I'm sure all of my points are being awarded / collected.

Executive Chef
    Well I didn't get any presents and to double check I did an hour one- sped it up and got nothing. Idk. Usually I see little " whatever's" that get moved off the screen along with my food. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Unlike past world events, I didn't get a "Gifts" animation at the bottom of the screen when I collected from farms but the total gifts did reflect the food harvested. I don't know if they're trying to limit the number of animations to avoid crashes - but I'm sure all of my points are being awarded / collected.
    Huh. I will see what happens the next go round. I know when I sped up a one hour crop nothing happened with the gifts I'm used to like you are speaking of or with my count but I'm gonna just wait and see what the next big collection looks like. Thanks for the info. That helps me out. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Anyone having problems with the North pole stick that is not giving any present, the collect Icon is hanging on top but when I tap to collect... nothing!
    I forced close the app, deleted reinstalled !! Nothing, Still the collect icon is hanging there with no result!
    I wanted to delete this game a month ago, guess it is time to do it, had had enough!

Seems deleting / reinstalling worked...anyways good luck to all I am outta here.
    You need to select the building and then press the gift icon.. xD

I'm not having any problems with this World Event so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Are you sure? Double check the count above the present counter - if they haven't shown up there, email TeamLava support!
    I'm going to wait and check my next collection as I'm hearing there's no animation gifts as usual
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    I'm going to wait and check my next collection as I'm hearing there's no animation gifts as usual
    Thanks
    On my second account I stoped receiving the icon with the amount of bombs received after I remove a dragon from the evolution temple, but I know that I'm receiving bombs because I already checked more than 1 time

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast