Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

Banned
    Great job community!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    With three mins to go and 30 gold pieces left I was speed breeding yellow, blue & purple trying for New Years dragon and earning my gold at the same time my stupid phone died. I plugged it in but by the time it booted me up everything was gone. I was 350 away this morning so I wasted 320 gold today and missed out on my last dragon. Same thing happened with the circus event, didn't get my last dragon. I was just a few gold pieces from done but had a doc appt that morning and to my horror I couldn't get reception in the building my doctor was in! Luckily I got my cirques dragon with the wheel later! Fingers crossed I get lucky once again or some team lava person reads this and takes pity apon me and I find my dragon in storage later today! A girl can dream right? Bah! This bites! Bummed!
    No promises, but I would send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an agent will take some pity on you!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    With three mins to go and 30 gold pieces left I was speed breeding yellow, blue & purple trying for New Years dragon and earning my gold at the same time my stupid phone died. I plugged it in but by the time it booted me up everything was gone. I was 350 away this morning so I wasted 320 gold today and missed out on my last dragon. Same thing happened with the circus event, didn't get my last dragon. I was just a few gold pieces from done but had a doc appt that morning and to my horror I couldn't get reception in the building my doctor was in! Luckily I got my cirques dragon with the wheel later! Fingers crossed I get lucky once again or some team lava person reads this and takes pity apon me and I find my dragon in storage later today! A girl can dream right? Bah! This bites! Bummed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No promises, but I would send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an agent will take some pity on you!
    @jjblueyes - Can you follow Kooky's directions and send me the ticket number via PM? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    How do I get a ticket number and thank you all so much for letting me vent! It was brutal!

Executive Chef
    I see send a message first - got it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    @jjblueyes - Can you follow Kooky's directions and send me the ticket number via PM? Thanks!
    Thanks all- have a sick kiddo and hubby so I'm just now getting back to the forums but I did send an email to the link provided and will send along the ticket number when i receive it. I know no promises but I appreciate the care and the wanting to help. Makes me feel good about being here with all you great folks. I love having the tournement support! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    You've done very well! I remember my first full event was the dragons in space, I didn't even qualify for the community events lol! I was awful! I'm now much better, this time I earned over 4,000 gifts!
    Hahaha thanks! Now I'm even more proud of myself :P

Good job everyone!!!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021