Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

Fashion Designer
    I just threw away my island fails earlier to give way to a life dragon sheesh ::/

Nice crops give the same number of gifts per hour ::3

I still get the option oc the "Hocus Pocus" quest for witch's brews! Hope my dragon brings back gifts instead :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marieYOTZ View Post
    I still get the option oc the "Hocus Pocus" quest for witch's brews! Hope my dragon brings back gifts instead :P
    I noticed that on the list too, but there's a quest for the gifts at the very bottom! You'll need an Air dragon for that.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I noticed that on the list too, but there's a quest for the gifts at the very bottom! You'll need an Air dragon for that.
    Good to know, thanks! Guess i just didn't look far enough!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Hi cocauina ::3

I just hatched a snowman and got 21 gifts
    Nice! I hatched a Charm xD

Fashion Designer
    Well, at lest I have a Quetzal on the nest (a wild ready to hatch, waiting for the breeding den to finish up on the dragon to replace it), and crops to harvest soon~

Oh, and the Craftable Mining dragon ready to go on the nest when Cosmos is off, so I'm not leaving a nest bare waiting between Cosmos and Nano

I'll be really working on this since I won't be online for part of the event :/
    Last edited by PernReloaded; 12-09-14 at 12:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Luckily I wasn't farming but I just sent out a Moon dragon on a quest! Ugh!

I wasn't battling because I didn't want the new crafting dragon (I have enough champs) and now the tourney is another champ. But he's a cutie and I'll need the gift boxes for the event. So I guess I'm in the tourney.

Had a Virtue fail trying for Gingerbread which is still on the nest along with a Landworm, plus a Mist fail in the den. So yay for that at least.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    So I guess I'm in the tourney.
    Yay, the more the merrier!!

Banned
    This is good timing for me. I had all three nests full. 76 presents from 3 different eggs. I started the 20 hour pears yesterday so I will have 140 from them today as well. Off to a good start. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    OMG jst took 2 big 20+ hr eggs off got msg 10mins later from friend saying xmas event is on why didnt u tell me , was like huh booted bck up xmas event i was like GRRR if i jst waited them 10 extra mins and all my gold got spent yeterday also so gotta earn that pole nows lol

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast