Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

Executive Chef

The Christmas tree dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Make sure you also collect every 3 hrs from the North Pole individual prize that you earned from the event. It has to be taken out of storage and placed on your island to generate the 4 presents every 3 hrs. It's best to plant the 20 hr crop because it gives 20 presents per farm. 6 farms will give 120 presents per day. If you can have at least 2 nests, keep an egg on them as much as possible. I buy 12hr Water dragons to keep my nests filled if I don't have any eggs in storage to place there.

Good luck!
    I do have the North Pole and I collect every 4 hours except while sleeping lol.
    Second nest is not an option for me. I contacted team lava because I don't have a creditcard but there's no other option for me to purchase gold.
    The one nest that I have is occupied all the time. Farming is gifted bij the hour. I don't have the money to buy 20 hours crops all the time...I'm just a very poor beginner and have to settle with the gifts I can collect and not be sad that I can't get more.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a tip from another non-creditcard holder: I buy iTunes gift cards to spend a little money on a game that gives me so many hours entertainment. And one can hint to family what would be a welcome Christmas present...

Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Just a tip from another non-creditcard holder: I buy iTunes gift cards to spend a little money on a game that gives me so many hours entertainment. And one can hint to family what would be a welcome Christmas present...
    Oh really?! I did not know that. I had my first Iphone this year. I'm going to look into this. Thank you for the tip ��

Banned
    ive never done it but places sometimes do them like 2x?20 ones for price of ?30 of or summit also ukhotdeals site or other deal sites worth keep checking out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysFantasy View Post
    Second nest is not an option for me. I contacted team lava because I don't have a creditcard but there's no other option for me to purchase gold.
    The one nest that I have is occupied all the time. Farming is gifted bij the hour. I don't have the money to buy 20 hours crops all the time...I'm just a very poor beginner and have to settle with the gifts I can collect and not be sad that I can't get more.
    I only have a Debit/Visa card which is really a debit card. When I make an on-line purchase, my debit card looks like a Visa but the money comes directly out of my chequing account. Maybe see if your bank offers one of these type of cards. Good Luck. ��

Rhino Keeper
    any news on a possible 4-dragon Christmas habitat for this Event and our other Christmas Dragons?

Executive Chef
    Great tip from Annica. Also try out the free games that are promoted from time to time to get the free gold.

Thanks for all the tips. My own bank doesn't have that option. I found the Itunes giftcards online and with Christmas and my birthday coming up I'm positive to get some goldbars soon ����

The free games that appear in my game are not with gold rewards btw.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the tips. My own bank doesn't have that option. I found the Itunes giftcards online and with Christmas and my birthday coming up I'm positive to get some goldbars soon ����

The free games that appear in my game are not with gold rewards btw.
    In my game, the goals for free games do not show what the reward is, but when I complete them, I get gold, so you might try one and see if you get gold.

Actually, before I get gold I usually get an easy task to complete, for example visit 2 neighbors or buy any decoration. And then I get my gold.
    Last edited by clarity625; 12-15-14 at 01:37 PM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast