Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12/10/14

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I also see the Sant's Grotto prize, locked, which I don't remember seeing before.
    i've always been able to see them because i have android but i really hope we get santa's grotto and are able to bake the locked recipes!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thepianist View Post
    I was wondering, if I just buy the minimum number of appliances and build them fairly quickly, am I likely to complete all the goals before they expire? I'm trying to save up to expand, so don't want to spend too much on completing the goals.
    I usually buy a minimum of 5 of each goal appliance and am able to finish the goals weeks before they expire.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    i've always been able to see them because i have android but i really hope we get santa's grotto and are able to bake the locked recipes!!!
    Santas Grotto was an old goal.You can see all old goals.So unfortunately no Santas Grotto as a prize in this challenge.

Executive Chef
    Need fairy lights.... Yeah fairy lights

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I know. It was never visible for me before, like the other recipes I listed, so I'm wondering what's up. It would be nice as an LTO.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=jandtandn;1018081]I also see the Sant's Grotto prize, locked, which I don't remember seeing before.[/QUOte

I've been playing for almost 2 ys and it was there all the time. And recipes too

Fashion Designer
    Not on my device, is what I'm saying. I'm not on an android device.

Doh! I didn't add the quote.

Going back to my earlier question, I'm not interested in finishing the goals early, I'm trying to spend as little as possible. Can anyone tell me is it usually possible to complete the goals before they expire with only 2 of each appliance?
    Last edited by thepianist; 12-09-14 at 03:42 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by thepianist View Post
    Doh! I didn't add the quote.

Going back to my earlier question, I'm not interested in finishing the goals early, I'm trying to spend as little as possible. Can anyone tell me is it usually possible to complete the goals before they expire with only 2 of each appliance?
    Yes it most definitely is But you need to stay on top of your food and make sure stuff doesn't expire. Three would relieve that a little but two is fine if you are diligent...unless we get a couple 12 hour recipes ....

Fashion Designer
    The update is on the blog. I don't see any new appliances like with RS, but maybe they just cropped it out. I see new tables, chairs and counters, but the same decor from last week in the picture.

Last edited by jandtandn; 12-09-14 at 04:21 PM.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast