Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Bakery Update 12/10/14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Another tea kettle!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you rearrange the list??????

Plus a cappuccino from a 1 1/2 long, level 99 neighbor thats been playing for years who also sent a request for a snowy board at the
    same time. What the h is that about? That just confuses me completely.

So much for busting my butt, tipping every neighbor, everyday & gifting every neighbor, everyday & gifting back what I get.

AND coming here to look up parts lists when I'm making tipping rounds and see an appliance box in a neighbors store so
    I gift them something they need.
    The rearranging would certainly throw off the more "casual part neighbors" who just send any random thing they want at you, including useless things like the starting block and relay batons. It's more of a neighbor issue, since they either clearly don't realize that this is not a new part needed for the current goal items and has been there for quite some time already and/or they just don't understand that not all parts are created equal, and will just gift anything up to and including dragon scales.

Only choice is to ask the neighbor to please only gift said goal parts/basic parts or just remove them. The one gifting cappuccino can't really be blamed on the rearranging either, they were probably just itching to gift food for whatever reason. If you're no longer "compatible" with them, then best thing to do is to just remove and carry on, hopefully finding other like minded neighbors who will gift the way that you would prefer. There's way too many "fish" in the sea to let it get you down....and TL probably won't change the order since dragon scale has been in the front FOREVER for no good reason, so no other choices really.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    All is good. The lower level neighbors that did it I understand. The ones I've had for a couple yrs that did it, have never done
    this kind of gift giving before ( those guys have always been great & usually gift goal parts for a week to 2 weeks.)

The kettles were coming before those neighbors were building the 2nd oven. It was just weird getting those in the first
    couple days of a new goal.

I accept any gifts from my neighbors ( they all get used eventually) & almost always gift back what I get.
    I have a ton of everything so I dont see any point in being picky about what I receive.

Never would have happened & confussed players if TL hadn't put them in the front of the list with the new parts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    All is good. The lower level neighbors that did it I understand. The ones I've had for a couple yrs that did it, have never done
    this kind of gift giving before ( those guys have always been great & usually gift goal parts for a week to 2 weeks.)

The kettles were coming before those neighbors were building the 2nd oven. It was just weird getting those in the first
    couple days of a new goal.

I accept any gifts from my neighbors ( they all get used eventually) & almost always gift back what I get.
    I have a ton of everything so I dont see any point in being picky about what I receive.

Never would have happened & confussed players if TL hadn't put them in the front of the list with the new parts.
    LOL we might have the same nbr. I have been getting tea kettle for 4 days in a row.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by laprovence View Post
    Well as a Christian, we celebrate CHRISTmas as it marks the sacred and holy birth of Christ (not a festival), which coincides with biblical recordings that are historically accurate but this is now off topic. If you'd like to discuss it further, please feel free to PM me.
    A decent part of Christmas traditions were originally Pagan like: holly, mistle toe, christmas tree, yule log (hence why it's called yule), giving gifts, Santa Claus, etc.
    Not interested in new neighbors

New Resident
    Why is there no HANUKKAH theme decorations? Not cool

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617