Thread: Help with level 358 please!!

Help with level 358 please!!

I can get through the first part but have no idea how to get through those walls to the lightening in order to drop them and get to the light switches. Please - what is the trick here to get past those pesky bricks?

Rhino Keeper
    The principle in the second stage of this level (beyond the chain) is the same as in the first stage, which you already made it through: before hitting any lightning bubble which will destroy immovable stones, you need to make sure that the important components being held up only by those stones will be supported by something else BEFORE you hit the lightning. You need to do this before hitting any and all lightning bubbles in this level. The problem you are being faced with is likely that you are dropping out a lightning bubble without realizing it, thereby making it impossible to advance any further.

thank you so much, but I don't even manage to reach a lightning bubble in order to pop it. I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what! I just can't see how I can pop a lightning bubble.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not sure what your problem is. Throughout this level, in EVERY row in which there are immovable blocks, there is also a lightning bubble, with no exceptions. Before you hit EACH one of the lightning bubbles in this level, you must find a way to support the bubbles on top of the immovable blocks which are about to be destroyed by the lightning bubble, otherwise they will drop when you hit that lightning bubble, and you will lose important pieces which are necessary to advance. This is true throughout this level, with no exceptions. I suspect that you are accidentally dropping a lightning bubble somewhere, without realizing it. If this advice does not help you, then maybe someone else can help.

I think I know what my problem is now!! I am, indeed, dropping a lightning bubble accidentally by not supporting the bubbles properly each time. Many thanks for your help - and patience!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    I am not sure what your problem is. Throughout this level, in EVERY row in which there are immovable blocks, there is also a lightning bubble, with no exceptions. Before you hit EACH one of the lightning bubbles in this level, you must find a way to support the bubbles on top of the immovable blocks which are about to be destroyed by the lightning bubble, otherwise they will drop when you hit that lightning bubble, and you will lose important pieces which are necessary to advance. This is true throughout this level, with no exceptions. I suspect that you are accidentally dropping a lightning bubble somewhere, without realizing it. If this advice does not help you, then maybe someone else can help.
    Back again after some time away. And can not get 358 at all. I connect the black bubbles together and the right side doesn't drop but when I hit the second / the right side (1st stage) even with some bubbles connecting I keep dropping all bubbles and therefore can't get any further. What am I not doing to keep all from dropping. Help :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    Grrrr me, finally see now after posting :-)