Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Climactic Climb island (Levels 589-594)

Rhino Keeper

Climactic Climb island (Levels 589-594)

(continuing a prior discussion, but in a new thread since the topic is different from that of the previous thread...)

The bubble count for Level 593 has been considerably increased. Thanks to the puzzle makers for their responsiveness. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on Level 591 right now. I can get all the way up and to the final babies but never have enough bubbles to actually save them.

Rhino Keeper
    I know you prefer not to have hints, so I won't give any. I have confidence that you will solve this soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Rawrgh. I have faith in me too, but MAN 591 is ****ing me...

Rhino Keeper
    That one took me a long time. Finally got it. Not having any luck with 593 even with the bubble increase.

Rhino Keeper
    On 591, I don't really consider this a hint -- just a benchmark regarding progress in the level in terms of numbers of bubbles remaining. Nonetheless, I am hiding it below in white text for those who don't want to see it.
    After reaching the point where the first three locks (which form a triangle) and all eggs below them are popped, you should be able to have 40 or more bubbles remaining.

Rhino Keeper
    Pardon my ignorance Lincstrake, but how do I read white text?

Rhino Keeper
    On a PC, just triple-click directly on the hidden text, or click and drag your mouse over it to select it. On a tablet, there may be another quick way that I don't know of, but here are two different ways to do it: 1. (requires you to be logged in to the forum) simply click on the 'Reply With Quote' button for the post with hidden text in it. In the reply window that opens up, the text will appear there in black. You can cancel the draft reply when you are done reading the text. 2. (should work whether or not you are logged in to the forum) place your finger on the post with hidden text in it until a selection box appears over the whole post. Select 'copy,' and paste the text into any kind of app that lets you input text (like Notes on iOS). The text should be visible there.

YMMV. I am not claiming that these methods work on all PC types or all tablet types. If these methods don't work for you, there is almost certainly another way, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Funny enough, I just beat 593 on the first try. Still haven't beat 591 though. Sigh...

(And I agree, bubble count isn't the same as a hint!)

Rhino Keeper
    Omfg still haven't beaten 591. I might be asking for tips soon...

In the meantime, I'm on to the newest island. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast