Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Climactic Climb island (Levels 589-594)

Rhino Keeper
    Kristan,

Just out of curiosity, are you able to move on because you beat 591 with external boosts, and want to prove that you can beat it without them, or because on your device later levels are unlocked even if earlier levels are not yet beaten? (Or some other reason?) On my device, I cannot advance past any level until I beat that level. That's the way it's always been for me.

I never installed the July 2014 update (to Version 1.6.3). Perhaps the features are different with that update, and perhaps I should install it.

- Linc

Rhino Keeper
    I'm able to move on because for some reason the later levels are not locked for me. Shhh...

Last night I did finally beat 591 with the help of bomb boosts, though. I do prefer beating everything without boosts first, and then using boosts to get 3 stars if/when needed, but I just got tired of being stuck on it!

Rhino Keeper
    My levels stopped being locked about 4 or 5 islands ago. I think kristan and I had a brief mention of it when it first happened. I assumed it was because we were so good we got special privileges, but if Lincstrake's doesn't do that it must not be the case. Yes, I joke. And yes sometimes I have to buy a boost just to get a level out my face. It starts mocking you after awhile.

Rhino Keeper
    LOL Bubbleizer, you stole the thoughts right out of my head. The whole thing!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't worry, Kristan and Bubbleizer. Your secrets are safe with me. I won't tell a soul.

Maybe I should install that upgrade. I tend to avoid upgrading apps because my experience has been that the "upgrades" provided by most apps are less about upgrading program functionality and more about upgrading advertisement delivery.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. I'm so neurotic. The little red indicator icons drive me bonkers, so I update constantly.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't done the latest upgrade so I don't think that's what it is. I just haven't because I don't think I have enough space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12