Thread: Characters And Different coin colours

Characters And Different coin colours

Hello I'm struggling to understand what the first characters ability are I know what the rest can do but not the charater you start off wit. Also I'm trying to unerstand how leveling up character improves them. My first character on level 9 and my third character who makes the treasure time double is on level 1 but i dont know the difference. Finally I'm not sure how much coins you get for all the different colour coins from bronze to silver to gold. I really enjoy this game I just wish i knew and saw the benefits of all the items you can buy. So far i find the pets the best

Have you the same problem? There are some jumps the Kimi character won't manage as it is too far for a double jump....

Any idea?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MadameCholette View Post
    Have you the same problem? There are some jumps the Kimi character won't manage as it is too far for a double jump....

Any idea?
    You are able to start a jump in mid air. IOW, if you run off the edge of a cliff without jumping first, you can then start a double jump which should clear those spots you're having trouble with as long as you jump before completely falling into a chasm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    You are able to start a jump in mid air. IOW, if you run off the edge of a cliff without jumping first, you can then start a double jump which should clear those spots you're having trouble with as long as you jump before completely falling into a chasm.
    It is not so easy as you said. But is a good try for me.