Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you spending your gold on?

What are you spending your gold on?

I already bought Morgana, and i'm at about 23K gold and I have no idea what I should spend it on. I was wondering what you guys have bought, and if what you bought was worth it.

At the moment I am thinking I may just hold onto my gold and keep building it up, but i'm not sure.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been spending a lot of my gold on pets. Cute little things and I've gotten some of the good ones.

Pets here.

I've got:

Bronze
    Hummingbird: +1% Score @L1 (flying)
    Jackalope: +1% Score @ L1
    Frenzied Quail: +1% Gold @ L1 (+2% Gold @ L2),(+3% Gold @ L3)

Silver
    Faerret: +10% Gold @ L1 (flying)
    Pterodactyl: +10% Gold @ L1 (flying)

Gold
    Charm Wolf: +20% Gold @ L1
    Yeti: +20% Gold @ L1

FYI pets can collect flying coins. Flying pets are higher up and collect some the land pets can't reach.
    Last edited by serith87; 12-08-14 at 12:35 PM.

I've been getting pets as well, I have +32% on score with the two pets i'm using.

I think i'm going to spend some gold on pets based on what you're guys are saying. Already got the Phoenix I believe it is? It gives 30% To score which helps a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by broitstyler View Post
    I think i'm going to spend some gold on pets based on what you're guys are saying. Already got the Phoenix I believe it is? It gives 30% To score which helps a lot.
    Gah, been trying for the Phoenix and the Unicorn but haven't had any luck---best I've gotten is the wolf and the peacock-quail thing. But did you get the Phoenix by buying the 20 gems egg or did you get it with just the normal 800 gold egg? 'Cause I've noticed the gold egg drops are pretty crappy all-around
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Here are my pets, My goal is to collect all the pet, but is would take me a while.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	17136Click image for larger version. 

Views:	93 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	17135

Quote Originally Posted by dhridocjr View Post
    Here are my pets, My goal is to collect all the pet, but is would take me a while.

How did you get so much gold?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dhridocjr View Post

Yeah how did you get so much gold? I guess I'll never be winning a tournament lol
    Main id: squinn1981

Yeah how did you get so much gold? I guess I'll never be winning a tournament lol[/QUOTE]

It was a glitch that I found while I'm playing. And you need to have a jailbroken iPhone in order to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast