Thread: Has anyone reached 20000 meters?

Fashion Designer

Has anyone reached 20000 meters?

Isn't that the second goal to get gold on DS? What should I do to get there faster?
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Rhino Keeper
    If you're doing the goal to reach 20,000 m, I also thought you had to do it all in one run. All your runs will add up. For example, if you can make it 1,000 m in run one, you just have to do it 20 times. I just kept checking back in my other games until I finally passed the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Use the free gems you get to buy pets. If you're lucky, you'll get a gold pet and a silver pet, combine those bonuses and you'll get a lot of gold to keep upgrading. Every time you pass someone's score, your runs refresh to a max of 10, so try to improve your score a little at a time over a bunch of games. By the time I was done, I had my gold bonus up to 55% or something, helped a lot.

I got all three gold/gem rewards in less then a day and have already deleted the game. Third goal is 95000 meters, but it's a little bugged--some TL games give you the reward earlier then that.

Fashion Designer
    Okay thanks for the tips . I didn't even know they added up so I'll go do that now.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Use the free gems you get to buy pets. If you're lucky, you'll get a gold pet and a silver pet, combine those bonuses and you'll get a lot of gold to keep upgrading. Every time you pass someone's score, your runs refresh to a max of 10, so try to improve your score a little at a time over a bunch of games. By the time I was done, I had my gold bonus up to 55% or something, helped a lot.

I got all three gold/gem rewards in less then a day and have already deleted the game. Third goal is 95000 meters, but it's a little bugged--some TL games give you the reward earlier then that.
    I followed your advice, but I wish I hadn't. I bought an egg with my gems before I realized that you can get any pet with just gold. Now, I have no gems to spend on something that might come up later.

Don't worry Gems will come back to you - somehow. But you can play it without.

lol, on my way to 500k meters
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

I think I'm almost at 400,000 meters at the moment...