Thread: Switching to Android, will I lose features?

Fashion Designer

Switching to Android, will I lose features?

In a few days, I'm going to be getting a new tablet. I'm selling my iPad mini, and buying a Samsung Tablet. I know how to transfer my account, and I understand I can't participate in events, mine, or battle, and that's fine, but what about the floating islands I already have? And what will happen to the healing building, spell shop, and trading portal, etc? Will they disappear?
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    You will not lose dragons that you have won in past features, habitats, nothing, what you will lose, is the access to some things, everything that you have in the Mining Islands you will lose access (from what I've already read) but you still have them.

Currently, Android is facing a big update, Spell Shop, Healing Spring, Trading Portal, Quest Outpost and Battle Arena are going to be added to the game, Android already have the Mine, Storage and Dawntree, in beta testing, of course, this features are only available on the Christmas version. In the Mine you can only mine for island parts, dragons parts is still locked because the Spell Shop is not available. I don't know if the Christmas version for Android was only released for a few players or only the features in that version, but if it was and you cannot use that version or you don't have that features, it will happen with your Mining island what I already said in the beggining of this post, if you have the version available for you and the features, your Mining island will continue to be the same as it was on the IOS device.
    Last edited by cocauina; 12-06-14 at 04:47 PM.