Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Fashion Designer
    During the last MH I spent 50 golden nuggets on crafting the gilded dragon, as info says a chance at gold items. So far all I?ve had are drops of bones and creep tooth, and no black flag saying can?t hold anymore gold ?item?. What a waste of golden nuggets, time and troll tokens !!!!! Very frustrated about this.

Will not be crafting the other 3 allowed. Disappointed that some items MRC are misleading info about drops. Unfortunately I?ve had the same experience with a few other MRC crafting options, so seems my hard work collecting troll tokens will go to waste too.

Similarly disappointed by some of the drops from LB places 1 & 2 prizes, why should we work so hard for items that drop less valuable items?

Just saying ???

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread is to help me add or update information in the various guides.

Gem confirmation posts have been moved to the dedicated thread in the suggestion forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rmation-Button

Fashion Designer
    Sorry didn't realise there was a thread about that. Thanks for the info SW.

In the Mythic Research Center, some of the creatures list what it is possible for them to drop, but some of them don?t list anything. Is there a list on the Forum that shows what all the creatures can drop? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weavermom1 View Post
    In the Mythic Research Center, some of the creatures list what it is possible for them to drop, but some of them don?t list anything. Is there a list on the Forum that shows what all the creatures can drop? Thanks
    Not perfect, but gives a good view: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...CraftedIn=true (don't click on the link with a mobile subscription, use WIFI)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by weavermom1 View Post
    They are all in the dedicated Monster Hunt thread and in the Inventory Guide. What's missing? Only Leaderboard prizes aren't duplicated but all MRC ones are.

Rhino Keeper
    The faerie flowerbed isnt listed in the inventory (im looking for any item that could drop fey crystals so checking all faerie items there its a great list, really helps with getting the items you need!)

Thanks! I've created a new entry for this item. All the drops were already cross-referenced which was good. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-23 at 10:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Could you amend the ‘faerie bridge goals’, no 8, strangers in the night? It consists of two parts, drinking 4 alertness potions plus ‘keep watch at the faerie bridge’

Thanks! I've made that addition to the main story guide SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-23 at 10:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    The faerie flowerbed isnt listed in the inventory (im looking for any item that could drop fey crystals so checking all faerie items there its a great list, really helps with getting the items you need!)
    Faerie Flowerbed - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A flowerbed built by Faeries. Drops Petals, Seeds, and Faeries' Murmur.
    Level: 30
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Plants
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 80 Gems // 40 Faeriebulb Seeds, 30 Fertilizer, 30 Faeries' Murmur
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Pile of Seeds, Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Faeries' Murmur
    Events: Magical Sales - June 2022
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems

Fey Crystal - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Research lets you spot these. Remnants of a long lost kingdom?
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 15 Gems
    Drops: Alley Cat, Armida, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Sabertooth, Armored Satyr, Baby Fi-Fi, Baby Mantiwort, Basket of Pups, Beatrice, Bedelia, Bengal Tiger, Black Bear Cub, Black Bear II, Blue Lobster, Blue Poodle, Brown Bear Cub, Bunny Puppy, Candy Cane Tuftkin, Candy Troll, Celestine Cat, Classic Christmas Tree, Classic Winter Tree, Corpse Cat, Crew Monkey, Crystalized Tree, Dark Wolf, Direwolf, Dove Griffin, Duchess Winifred, English Sheepdog, Enraged Bull, Faerie Bridge, Faerie Dogmother, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Griffin, Faerie Pond, Faerie Respite L5, Fangbeast, Fawnicorn Pond, Fiery Mystery Box, Fi-Fi, Figaro, Fire Fox, Fire Panda, Fireworks Griffin, Flame Cat, Florizel the Bard, Flower Puppy, Fluffy Sr., Friendly Ghost, Frizzly Bear, Fruit Basket II, Gentle Pond L10, Ghost Butler, Gilded Dragon, Gladys the Knight, Glimmer Fountain L5, Glimmergras Dragon, Goblin Hunter, Goddess Tree L2, Golden Knight, Good Little Witch, Griffina, Herc, Irish Hound, Jean Pierre, Jinx the Kitty, Knight of Roses, Knight Squad, Lady Winter, Leopard, Lion, Lion Cub, Mama Bear, Mama Bear II, Mango Elfling, Meadow Wolf, Monsieur Wulf, Moon Crystal L5, Moon Rock, Oni Lion, Panda Cubs, Peaches the Kitty, Pierre, Ping, Pink Poodle, Planomos Pine, Poodle Faerie, Poodle Pup, Queen Mantiwort, Queen's Pup, Rainbow Poodle, Rainbow Tiger, Reaper Mutt, Reginald, Royal Griffin, Sabertooth Kitten, Scorched Tuftkin, Seraph, Seraphina The Sphinx, Shadow Wolf, Shattered Tuftkin, Shih Tzu, Sleeping Dog, Snow Leopard, Spiritwind Faerie, Spun Sugar Spell, St. Bernard, Tamed Lion, Tea Cup Poodle, Teddy the Pup, Temple of Storms, Terrapigeon, Treasure Trove, Tuftkin Kit, Twilight Witch, Vampire Knight, Van Pelt, Wheat, White Crocodile, White Lion, White Poodle, Wistful Ghost, Woodland Bear, Woodland Holiday Bear, Wyvernfruit Dragon, Ylyse, Young Satyr, Ziggs the Pup, Blue Heeler, Cute Red Panda, Fiery Tuftkin, Flower Tuftkin, Reanimated Pup, Sasquatch, Sleepy Fox, Armored Snowy Owlbear, Snowy Owlbear
    Used for: Faerie Essence
    Cap: 99
    Comments: Need to have the Tabernum shards
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'll put them on my list (My working area is the last posts on page 4 of the inventory guide. I've noted a few missing items I need to follow up on. I'll be back home late next week and will do a big clean up as I'm a little bit behind at the moment.)