Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Rhino Keeper
    I need catfish, just noticed that they also drop from normal wells and snowknights, so probably from the same items as butterfish

Ok I and my aunt have been playing this game for about 5 years (her more than me ....) and we have a problem ...occasionally we'll need something that drops from the characters ..... not that it would happen but would it be too hard for a pic or say a link to a character pic especially one with huge lists (like for glimmer dust)? since she has soo many characters because I'm sure no one remembers every character they have out? (and people like me don't know what they looked like in the first place

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Shibuya has pictures for everything in their approved third party site which is linked in all their posts (and in the HUB of course! ) For me to add pics to the Inventory Guide would be an enormous undertaking and even it was possible, the number pictures are capped in how many you can have in a single post. I've hit the limit a few times when I add that pretty little picture of the gem skip cost in the main story guide. I would have to significantly alter the way the Inventory Guide is provided and in the format of a v-bulletin forum (that's what this forum is) I don't think it's possible. I know Shibuya has done so much work to reduce the size of the database and has added filters so you only need to know the name and the pic will come up.

We could look at doing something special for some of the main resources only. Have a look at what I've done in the Monster Hunt thread for the horses that spawn the glimmer golem. I created this a week or so ago and it has pictures. I know that having pics would be an amazing addition to our information and it's a great idea.

(I see you also created a new thread with the exact request, so I've removed that post)

Rhino Keeper
    The swampy pond also drops troll essence! And with only a 15 min timer with chance of mermaid scales too its now my favorite pond

Thank you! I updated both entries. SW 31 March
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-31-22 at 12:57 AM.

Is there a list of the number of coins a building drops? I know it depends on what it’s level is but a minimum and maximum would be handy to know especially when the building is in storage because you’re out of room!
    Also decorations like the little bride and groom. Since I’m so limited on space I hesitate to put much out without knowing.
    Thank you,
    Bobbi

Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Is there a list of the number of coins a building drops? I know it depends on what it’s level is but a minimum and maximum would be handy to know especially when the building is in storage because you’re out of room!
    Also decorations like the little bride and groom. Since I’m so limited on space I hesitate to put much out without knowing.
    Thank you,
    Bobbi
    The building guide for all of the main building has this information. I've recorded coin drops for the last few years so you will have to look up individual listings in the Inventory Guide.

just a for the hub..

I know this would be an undertaking, but could we put the inventory category that the item would be under in the hub?

You mean the tab you would find something in if in storage? So Material, Deco, Building?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You mean the tab you would find something in if in storage? So Material, Deco, Building?
    yes that's it would make things easier to find when you have to dig it out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    yes that's it would make things easier to find when you have to dig it out
    But if trying to get things from Inventory, the Building tab is already somewhat limited as far as number of items. Everything else we could store/put on board would be Decoration if not in the Building category. All the old Materials from previous events don't really need to be listed in Inventory as Material. We can't "use" them; why does there need to be an extra line in The Hub stating so? It would be nice if the code were written so we could sort our inventory easier, but this is a really huge ask for so little benefit IMO. Spirit Wind moderates other games besides Castle Story. It's not like she is paid to spend the entire workweek doing stuff for this game, and this can be put on a "to do" list. I think this is more of a "wish list for S8", to see if they can start using the tabs moving forward. Because I doubt the code can be back-written to sort everything. It's not too hard to briefly glance in the Building section of the game inventory to see if something from an event (building)you want to put on the board is there. Everything else that can be placed on our boards is a Decoration. Versus the hours and hours it would take for SW to "touch" every.single.item, putting in in & out of inventory to see if an event building happens to be a "Building" versus a "Decoration". So, if it's a building type thing you want, look through the Building section. If it's not there, it's a Decoration.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-24-22 at 03:27 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx