Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I am not sure where to post this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF60774E-932C-4909-80B4-552CC2F27608.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	61395Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27C77895-3EA4-4671-8FAD-538A7E200CF2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	61396

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Hi I am not sure where to post this
    The original goal was for a level 6 so maybe at some time it has changed? there is a picture in the Elven thread that shows it's a level 6 text with level 6 upgrade requirements. I'll make a note about it though...

Fashion Designer
    I didn't know where else to put this, sorry if it's wrong.
    The Knight Squad just gave me 3 trade tickets.
    I was just about to remove it from my board, now they can stay.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-09-22 at 07:56 PM. Reason: I moved it out of the Hub to the feedback thread. I quite like this item too; it's a keeper on my board also. :) SW

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thank you! I just placed mine on the board. Love those trade tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve been a bit on the fence about this item, too, but tonight mine gave me Mithril, so mine?s staying on the board, too. 😀

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1667612

I'm making some improvements / additions to the Monster Hunt Hub thread. This linked post is a list of Horses / Steeds and related that spawn the (purple) Glimmer Golem (with pictures) and a separate list only of those that don't. The list is only of the horses etc that I personally have or could find in my Inventory. Next hunt, I'll ask you to be on the lookout for the ones I'm missing to add to either list.

I'm also going to add a section with a list of Leaderboard prizes, just something simple with pictures (thanks to our wonder ShibuyaCloth!). I hope you'll find this extra info helpful.

Can somebody post a picture of the knight squad to remind what it looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Can somebody post a picture of the knight squad to remind what it looks like?
    here you go!

New Resident
    I play this game since ages and first of all I want to say:
    Thank you very much for all your effort SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth. It is amazing what you are doing for us.

SpiritWind, your Main Story Goal Guide in the Hub is wonderful.
    ShibuyaCloth, especially your pictures and summarizing are extremely helpful. I use them a lot and I always show this first to all new players I convinced to play the game. Unfortunately I got a complaint from these new players in the last time. They said those helpful pictures from ShibuyaCloth are missing in the Main Story Goal Guide and especially in the first Stories in the Hub. My successions or better question is: Would it be possible to add such a summarizing part with pictures from ShibuyaCloth to the main stories in the hub? Like he is doing it for all the new stories. I know it is a lot of work, but I guess every new player would be very thankful.

I love this game, even after years and years it’s not getting boring!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 15091995 View Post
    I play this game since ages and first of all I want to say:
    Thank you very much for all your effort SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth. It is amazing what you are doing for us.

SpiritWind, your Main Story Goal Guide in the Hub is wonderful.
    ShibuyaCloth, especially your pictures and summarizing are extremely helpful. I use them a lot and I always show this first to all new players I convinced to play the game. Unfortunately I got a complaint from these new players in the last time. They said those helpful pictures from ShibuyaCloth are missing in the Main Story Goal Guide and especially in the first Stories in the Hub. My successions or better question is: Would it be possible to add such a summarizing part with pictures from ShibuyaCloth to the main stories in the hub? Like he is doing it for all the new stories. I know it is a lot of work, but I guess every new player would be very thankful.

I love this game, even after years and years it?s not getting boring!
    Collecting general information about items started with the u-goals in 2014. Consequently collecting game data drives back to 2016. I started with doing math & event reporting since Time For Tea (first event). I do have data to stich back many events back until 2013, though. But digging out such old thread might not help much.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...