Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    I wanted to sell ice cream cottages? I have 5 in storage & game will not let me sell them. This keeps me at cap for town buildings. I can sell plain cottage but not ice cream cottages�� thanks for your help
    The ice cream buildings were designed not to impact on the royal and town caps and I had confirmation at the time (or not long after they were released) from S8. You might need to look at what else you have in that category...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can I please get some help to track the additional drops for Idris (Kelcie's alicorn)... I noticed I didn't have an inventory entry for it so I've been taking note but only from yesterday.

So far I have: spellbound dew, staff token. + what is the min energy drop? 2 or 4? Thank you!
    Idris just dropped a shield token and 8 energy.
    8/14 - Idris dropped a shield token and 5 energy
    8/15 - Idris dropped 150 coins and 4 energy
    8/17 - Idris dropped a sword token, 4 energy and 150 coins
    8/20 - Idris dropped 4 energy and 135 coins
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-20-21 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Idris just dropped a shield token and 8 energy.
    8/14 - Idris dropped a shield token and 5 energy
    Looks like Idris is 4+ energy, spellbound dew and the 3 silver tokens, but not the gold troll token. Thanks for keeping on checking for me Stymie!

From the previous page, I've added the Naga Altar and all of the Elemental inventory storyline was added a few weeks back too.

Farm Supplier
    The ice cream buildings were designed not to impact on the royal and town caps and I had confirmation at the time (or not long after they were released) from S8. You might need to look at what else you have in that category...
    It also states in first paragraph that town buildings can be sold… I can’t sell the ice cream buildings. How di I tell if they count against me or not. Ok. I’ll go and count all of my town buildings…lol… what I do for fun!

Farm Supplier
    I can not find a source that tells me how many Castle Story has accounted town buildings to my account. It tells me how many royal buildings and craft buildings ,but no account of town buildings.I count 31 town buildings, not including ice cream or gingerbread buildings. Not anywhere near the 50 building cap. Also, my gingerbread farmhouses spawn current beasties, so I thought they had been counting towards cap for over a year. Please find a way for me to straighten out this mess. I cannot buy further amounts of farm houses or royal buildings due to caps . Don’t want to sell seasonal buildings, if I don’t have to do so. My numbers include building in storage. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    I can not find a source that tells me how many Castle Story has accounted town buildings to my account. It tells me how many royal buildings and craft buildings ,but no account of town buildings.I count 31 town buildings, not including ice cream or gingerbread buildings. Not anywhere near the 50 building cap. Also, my gingerbread farmhouses spawn current beasties, so I thought they had been counting towards cap for over a year. Please find a way for me to straighten out this mess. I cannot buy further amounts of farm houses or royal buildings due to caps . Don’t want to sell seasonal buildings, if I don’t have to do so. My numbers include building in storage. Thanks for your help.
    You're right, there is no number shown on your profile screen like royal buildings, but you can have 50 town buildings. I would suggest selling off normal cottages and farmhouses. This is what I have (mostly) - aim for 2 windmills, 2-3 marketplaces, 2-3 taverns, 10 cottages, 10-15 farmhouses, 1-2 of each of the faerie houses, leaves space for the special looking cottages and farmhouses.
    This link will take you to the Town section of the Building Guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026317 so you can have a look at what else is classified as a Town Building.

Farm Supplier
    You're right, there is no number shown on your profile screen like royal buildings, but you can have 50 town buildings. I would suggest selling off normal cottages and farmhouses. This is what I have (mostly) - aim for 2 windmills, 2-3 marketplaces, 2-3 taverns, 10 cottages, 10-15 farmhouses, 1-2 of each of the faerie houses, leaves space for the special looking cottages and farmhouses.
    This link will take you to the Town section of the Building Guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026317 so you can have a look at what else is classified as a Town Building.
    Been there, done that! Thanks for help. Maybe, some day I will learn why my counts are different from Castle Story’s count.
    Last edited by lizzytish24; 09-15-21 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Emojis not printed

Farm Supplier
    I decided to verify what buildings are counted as Town buildings/ Royal buildings in Rosebuds Angels kingdom during the Weekday Warrior Event. The Tiny Tailors are NOT town buildings ,even though I traded in 5 farmhouses to buy them. The Ice Cream Cottage counted as Town buildings and I have 7 of those. The Ice Cream Towers /Spires dropped the Card event supplies , so they are being counted as Royal Buildings and I have 11 of those. So, of course! I can’t build more buildings, because I cannot sell my surplus Ice Cream buildings.and I sure would like to sell my surplus Tiny Tailor buildings, in case Castle Story changes status during future updates. So, to sum it up, I’d like to clear storage of extra buildings that I cannot sell. That would be 6 Ice Cream Spire, 5 Ice cream Watchtower, 9 Tiny Tailor, 2 Level 2 Ice cream Cottage,& 3 Ice cream Cottage, which are all in storage. I will send message to Support. So, the purpose of this posting is to inform players that one can check how many town buildings are in their account is to verify building’s status during Weekday Warrior Event. Thanks for your help. Rosebud ‘s Angel.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    S8 may be able to code the ability for ice cream cottage to meet certain criteria (count in an event) but have a different code for building types that count towards a total.

Executive Chef
    Another thing that counts as a "town building" that I think is kind of weird is the Spring Garden that we got with the Gardener Girl. I don't know if that helps you out at all with your counting and so forth, but it just isn't something that I would have considered as a building. I hope they don't change it, though, as I *don't* have enough town buildings yet.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.