Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Mermaid's Brew requires 6 orange shells. It's listed correctly in several places in the Hub, but in others it's listed as orange coral. I wish! It's really hard to get Orange Shells.

What Storms May Come part 3 Goal 1 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1431415

And in the Inventory Guide, a little section called "Mermaid crafts" (right after the "Mermaid Bracelet")

Thanks for keeping up the Hub - it's invaluable!
    All fixed in the various places Thanks for letting me know.

Fashion Designer
    Blythewood faeries part 2 goal 1 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364430

For the three adventures, the items are not a guaranteed drop (confirmed in discussion thread).

Blythewood faeries Part 3 Goal 3
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1368748

Search for clues *at the Magic Garden*
    confirmed in discussion topic
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Notes added to the main goal guide

Fashion Designer
    Hi I’m looking for info on the Elven Reliquary thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi I’m looking for info on the Elven Reliquary thank you.
    What kind of info?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Mysterious Venom: under Uses, add that it's needed to make a Tracking Kit (for Search and Rescue part 2.)

(it wants 10 of them! Three times!! I'm dying because all I have is Manticores which give them rarely, and the Troll Training Ground spawns a Glimmer Troll which so far has given zip. *waaaahhhh* lol)

Can I please get some help to track the additional drops for Idris (Kelcie's alicorn)... I noticed I didn't have an inventory entry for it so I've been taking note but only from yesterday.

So far I have: spellbound dew, staff token. + what is the min energy drop? 2 or 4? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Mysterious Venom: under Uses, add that it's needed to make a Tracking Kit (for Search and Rescue part 2.)

(it wants 10 of them! Three times!! I'm dying because all I have is Manticores which give them rarely, and the Troll Training Ground spawns a Glimmer Troll which so far has given zip. *waaaahhhh* lol)
    Mysterious Venom Dropped by:
    Armored Manticore, Brutus the Bandit, Celestine Cat, Cleo, Fiery Mystery Box, Frankencore, Glimmer Fountain L5, Glimmer Manticore, Glimmer Troll, Great Holiday Tree L6, Greselda's Dark Garden, Haunted Castle L10, Lava Golem, Manticore, Marquis, Martin, Moonsoona, Philomena, Poinsettia Manticore, Romanticore, Romantistorm, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree

Mysterious Venom Used by:
    Conservatory L5, Conservatory L7, Enchanted Iron Bar, Night Glimmer Sword, Tracking Kit
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-02-21 at 11:27 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Feedback regarding Crowns total which doesn't have a straightforward display on Android. I posted on the discussion thread so as not to clog up here. Includes pictures. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1647633 I have since tried on iPad and it works properly there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can I please get some help to track the additional drops for Idris (Kelcie's alicorn)... I noticed I didn't have an inventory entry for it so I've been taking note but only from yesterday.

So far I have: spellbound dew, staff token. + what is the min energy drop? 2 or 4? Thank you!
    Hi, I tracked Idris's drops for the last several days. Energy was 5-4-4-4-6-6, I got one staff token, and black flagged for shield token and spellbound dew.