Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Inventory Guide / T:

Troll essence
    Found: trolls related buildings, adventures, excalibam, trolls; Dire Boars (at least during Troll Tribe Pt.1)
    Uses: item in troll club, item in light armour, item in swampy pond

Troll horn
    Found: troll related buildings, trolls; Dire Boars (at least during Troll Tribe Pt.1)
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-20-15 at 04:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've found the drops for doing adventures, but I couldn't find a list of the requirements for each adventure. Once an adventure is up and running, I can't remember what I need to have ready for the next or future adventures. The Hub is just brilliant, a real gem!

Oh i understand! I even made an excell sheet before I remembered well wht I need I took as a guidance Dabag's main goals thread from the hub, yeah chain #9 if I remember well...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Oh i understand! I even made an excell sheet before I remembered well wht I need I took as a guidance Dabag's main goals thread from the hub, yeah chain #9 if I remember well...
    Perfect - thank you very much!

Nightclub Owner
    In the Hub your spelled "Neighbours", I know Aussies speak an English closer to Oxford English (as I do) then their closer "Neighbor" on the other side of the pond.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In the Hub your spelled "Neighbours", I know Aussies speak an English closer to Oxford English (as I do) then their closer "Neighbor" on the other side of the pond.
    Yes, I'm conflicted with 2 of the most common words in my iPad dictionary with the words colour (especially in the codes behind the scenes) and neighbour. My general rule of thumb is, if I write it I'll spell it my way, if someone else writes it, it stays their way. And if my iPad won't let me proceed without changing one of those words, then I may change it. it's a bit hard to be totally consistent, but it's a minor thing isn't it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, I'm conflicted with 2 of the most common words in my iPad dictionary with the words colour (especially in the codes behind the scenes) and neighbour. My general rule of thumb is, if I write it I'll spell it my way, if someone else writes it, it stays their way. And if my iPad won't let me proceed without changing one of those words, then I may change it. it's a bit hard to be totally consistent, but it's a minor thing isn't it.
    Minor issue In the past, I often got my finger hit because the I wrote in UK English. +10 years back, I had to switch to US English to avoid constant issues. I and some UK colleagues got slammed as illiterate because our reports or publications where crippled with so called "typos". Americans can be sometime challenged by Shakespeare's original slang , they surely don't like colours Nowadays, I alway use a US dictionary.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I got a Mercury Feast from Kaz, when I collected from his Abode today! Is that a previously known drop? I couldn't find anything about that. I was very pleasantly surprised!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I know I've a few posts I've not yet actioned , but I will soon... (Just been super busy!)

There still seems to be questions about the fortune tent. What do you think about a separate post that lists them all with hints and tips. Might put it in The Hub as a separate post. Helpful? Anything else I should add?

I'm also wondering about whether we need to expand on the general info around FAQ and the most common questions in the Help Me thread. Something to work on over the next few weeks! I really like the Nuggets from ShibuyaCloth. Maybe some more information like that.

ShibuyaCloth... Have you other drafts in mind so we don't double up?

SpiritWind, there's a link to the Fortune Teller Tent under "Other Helpful Threads". It's got all fortunes with hints. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast