Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I can confirm that both rainbow cloud and spring kitsunecorn are capable of 100 energy drop. So these indeed are like daily Alicorns with drop of 4-100 energy.
    Yep I got 100 energy from my rainbow cloud last week.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    Spring Kitsunecorn is slightly out of order. It is between the spring piglet and spring raccoon.

All fixed and back in the right place thanks, SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-10-19 at 08:48 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

New Resident
    Hi
    Can?t understand very well english and i hope i?m on rigth place here. I tried to end with hidden forest and today made the first forest spirit but can? t find in my Inventory, made the second one for the goal... nothing! I made 5 but still not have in my inventory. Still stuck on
    Please help me!
    Many thanks from germany

My castle name Rose🌹 and i?m level 50

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gullum40 View Post
    Hi
    Can?t understand very well english and i hope i?m on rigth place here. I tried to end with hidden forest and today made the first forest spirit but can? t find in my Inventory, made the second one for the goal... nothing! I made 5 but still not have in my inventory. Still stuck on
    Please help me!
    Many thanks from germany

My castle name Rose�� and i?m level 50
    The forest spirit is a monster you have to fight like a troll or a skunkupine. When you collect from the Totem, make sure you removed any other monsters on your board or the forest spirit will not show up.

New Resident
    Thank you! Will try. )

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The forest spirit is a monster you have to fight like a troll or a skunkupine. When you collect from the Totem, make sure you removed any other monsters on your board or the forest spirit will not show up.
    What is vinimo totem because i made it 5 times and cant find in my inventory?

Merci

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gullum40 View Post
    What is vinimo totem because i made it 5 times and cant find in my inventory?

Merci
    You don't get anything in inventory. When you make and collect the 1st Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Rhino Spirit. When you make and collect the 2nd Tribute you get 50,000 coins.
    Read this post for more info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1568023

(Your question is in the wrong thread. I'm going to move it into the thread linked above tomorrow once you're back on track)

Nightclub Owner
    Regarding the Overgrown Watchtower:

The Watchtowers and Spires are normally classified as Royal Buildings but the Overgrown version is located under the Town tab. I recall this happening with the Gingerbread Spire - it was classed differently so as not to mess with our building cap. I'm guessing this is not the case with the Overgrown Watchtower but just wanted to double check its proper classification before I finalize my inventory info.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Regarding the Overgrown Watchtower:

The Watchtowers and Spires are normally classified as Royal Buildings but the Overgrown version is located under the Town tab. I recall this happening with the Gingerbread Spire - it was classed differently so as not to mess with our building cap. I'm guessing this is not the case with the Overgrown Watchtower but just wanted to double check its proper classification before I finalize my inventory info.
    Yeap the tower has RP attached but is considered as a Town building. I discovered it during WW.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap the tower has RP attached but is considered as a Town building. I discovered it during WW.
    Thank you for the confirmation!