Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Executive Chef
    i get gem drops of 3 from traverse the sands about 80% of the time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    As for adventure drops - from my own experience ( I'm very sure about energy and gem drops). Adventures with chance of alicorn parts for craft in the love shack denoted with *:

- Ancient vault *: Energy (multiples of 6): 6, 12, 18. Gems: 0, 1, 2, or 3. Drops: coins, basic blocks, beams, mermaid scales, etc. Box drops: glimmer dust trove, non-royal point decos (anvil, overgrown bench, scarecrow etc), animals: white cow, regular pig, tree: orange (cheaper animals and tree)

- Hunt bandit *: Energy (multiples of 9): 9, 18, 27. Gems: 0, 2, 3 or 5. Drops: coins, fancy stuff, others. Box drops: trove, non-royal point decos (anvil, overgrown bench, scarecrow etc), statue, animals: black cow, white pig, tree: lemon (midrange animals and tree)

- Dark caves *: Energy (multiples of 12): 12, 24, 36. Gems: 0, 3, 5, or 7. Drops: coins, enchanted stuff, others. Box drops: glimmer dust trove, non-royal point decos (anvil, overgrown bench, scarecrow etc), royal point decos (unicorn statue, carriage), animals: royal cow, royal pig, black sheep, tree: apple (highest priced animals and tree), dark cave formation.

- Desert sand *: Energy (increment of 10): 15, 25, 35. Gems: 0, 4, 6, or 8. Drops: coins, enchanted stuff, ornate stuff, lanterns, lumin essence, trade ticket, burning ember, others. Box drops: glimmer dust trove, non-royal point decos (anvil, overgrown bench, scarecrow etc), royal point decos (unicorn statue, carriage), animals: royal cow, royal pig, black sheep, tree: apple (highest priced animals and tree),

- Feral lands: Energy (multiples of 6): 6, 12, 18. Gems: 0, 1, 2, or 3. Box drops: traps (skunkupine, fangbeast, direboar), 10-energy crate, fruit tree (orange lemon or apple ), sap tree, maple tree, multicolored hedge, red flower.

- Plume Hives and Fur Burrow: Energy (multiples of 9): 9, 18, 27. Gems: 1, 2, 4, 6 (guaranteed gem drop of at least 1 gem!) Box drop: glimmer rock formation, faerie path, berry mound, faerie campfire, other. Note: I don't go there that much. I just wanted the berry mound and once I got one I stopped. I hate to prepare the faerie offering in the workshop since it's busy churning out spellbound blocks and beams.

- Go fishing, Toadstool forest, Abyss: 0 gems, 0 energy
    Last edited by Melany77; 04-29-19 at 05:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    FYI when you are updating Monsters, I have noticed Fangbeast also spawn from Harvey , regular minks, and swans
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Hi I was checking the inventory guide (life saver thank you) for info on the animals currently available in the trade wagon to see which would be the most useful & noticed that the werewolf & wild turkey are missing.
    Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Plus I need to add the new energy faerie! Thanks for posting those missed items.

Added a bucket load more stuff mentioned above. I've added semi-empty entries for these 2 items. If you have them, can you please track drops and let me know what they are:

Werewolf
    Drops: ?

Static skunkupine
    Collection time: ? hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Added a bucket load more stuff mentioned above. I've added semi-empty entries for these 2 items. If you have them, can you please track drops and let me know what they are:

Werewolf

Static skunkupine
    How did the collector in you miss these? Lololol maybe they will be available in a future MH, I really wanted the cyclonician but didnt have the gems!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Werewolf

Static skunkupine
    Here's what I've noted in my own inventory so far:

Werewolf
    Drops: Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth,

Static skunkupine
    Drops: $150, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Corn, Tomato, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Static Tendrils, Skunkupine Spawn
    Collection time: 8 hours

I think it's worth pointing out that the pets from the last event are still dropping the event drops. I normally wouldn't care but part of me wonders if I'm not getting better drops from those pets due to this fact.

The Skunkupine drops like most of the others meaning it usually gives multiple drops each collection of a monster item and crops.

The Werewolf usually drops 2 items each collection but I don't recall ever having gotten anything other than the monster items from it.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    How did the collector in you miss these? Lololol maybe they will be available in a future MH, I really wanted the cyclonician but didnt have the gems!
    The caveat is that they have to be useful and I've every other skunk tucked away in storage so yes, maybe next time! I did get the cyclonician for its unique factor. It looks amazing! I probably wouldn't class myself as a collector. I started to make souvenirs of event items but stopped as my storage grew and it's problematic to find things. (it is up to 610 pages now).

I'll flag that these items are both still dropping items from the event as well given they have no use.

Thanks AnnirasSweets for the additional info! very appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    I can confirm that both rainbow cloud and spring kitsunecorn are capable of 100 energy drop. So these indeed are like daily Alicorns with drop of 4-100 energy.