Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    In reference to the post above to include more information and clarity for Purple and Red mystic cards, additional information has been added and updated in the Town Square thread and Inventory Guide.

Goal guide updated - those upgrade screens are lost in my thousands of screen shots! I've amended to include the info above. Thanks Lavenderdale!

New Resident
    This is a wonderful guide. I opened up a new area, haven't played in a long while and just picked it back up, and found a Grand Rooted Lilium.
    Info says: Is it a flower? Is it a tree? Clear this strange plant for a chance to find various crafting materials.

I couldn't find it in the Inventory list.

I haven't found time yet to finish the Inventory component of the new Sabina line. It gives you both new berries, spawns wisps and fauns.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-06-18 at 05:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Mermaid Mayhem popped up in the middle of What Storms May Come Part II, after I upgraded Coral Castle to level 3.

Having read thru WSMC and thinking I was prepared for it, I didn't realize Mermaid Mayhem was a different quest. I blithely made the potion - and suddenly found myself in a 24 hour time-limited quest that will cost 20 x 80,000 gold to accomplish (clear 20 coral trees.) That's 1.6 million gold. I have 126k gold on hand after buying the Coral Castle square, lol.

Obviously the timed quests are optional, but like others can put you "ahead" in the game.

I suggest adding a note to the What Storms May Come quest, maybe just at the top of the questline. It could point to the Mermaid Mayhem questline which will unlock alongside it and how expensive they will be to do.

Nightclub Owner
    Didn't see this mentioned: The Witchiest Workshop from the Sweet Surprises event now has an 8 hour timer. It's only the Witchiest though, the Witch Workshop is still just deco.

So far it's dropped 150 coins and one Halloween deco every collection but I wouldn't be surprised if I got a few collections of coins only in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Didn't see this mentioned: The Witchiest Workshop from the Sweet Surprises event now has an 8 hour timer. It's only the Witchiest though, the Witch Workshop is still just deco.

So far it's dropped 150 coins and one Halloween deco every collection but I wouldn't be surprised if I got a few collections of coins only in the future.
    Oh, that is interesting! thanks, I'll update the guides. Has it always had a timer since that event finished? Hoping it's not a glitch with the other ones currently reported....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

My Witchiest Workshop is and has always been just deco since the event ended. Would be nice if they did have drops.

Executive Chef
    Witchiest Workshop - Hay Stack, Spooky Wall and Coins. I'm sure it wasn't dropping anything at end, nor just before new event started, so I stored it.. surprise! Thanks Anniras.. keen observation.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Witchiest Workshop - Hay Stack, Spooky Wall and Coins. I'm sure it wasn't dropping anything at end, nor just before new event started, so I stored it.. surprise! Thanks Anniras.. keen observation.
    It was just one of those random finds. I was verifying my inventory info for the Halloween items and found the timer, which is very welcome. It would be extra nice if they did this with all the old event buildings like the Birthday Cake and the Baron's Clubhouse but especially the Witchiest Workshop since most players had to pay gems to purchase it.

WW seems to drop all the Halloween decos offered by the other items, I've received Haunted Path, Haunted Tower, Ivy's Broom and Haunted Wall. I only wish they'd created new decos this Halloween this year.

Photobucket pics are back! This impacted all the pics in the main story goal guide but they have now all been restored with a watermark from PB on them. Terrific news!