Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    On the Fawnicorn/Enchanted Fawnicorn:

I saw lots of my neighbors saying that their pets weren't dropping the Seal of the Faun since the event and were upset by this. However I've discovered that they both drop the item but only after you've reached the Sabina goal that first mentions said seals. I'm pretty sure it was Goal 9 of Part 3 - the one where you have to defeat a Faun and find 5 of the seals. Anyway, just thought maybe you'd like to add that as a footnote to their inventory entries.
    I am on The Search For Sabina Part 3/4, step 3 and I have had 2 seals drop for me so far from my enchanted fawnicorn.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Armor Stand
    • Longsword
    • Light Armor
    • Simple Feast
    • Hearty Feast
    • Mithril

Meadow Wolf
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Earth Wisp
    • Wisp Lantern
    • Elvenite
    • Spellbound Dew

Fawnicorn/Enchanted Fawnicorn
    • Spellbound Dew
    • Glimmerdust
    • Blue Petal
    • Purple Petal
    • Red Petal
    • White Petal
    • Orange Petal
    • Seal of the Faun
    • Wisp Essence

Armored Lion
    • Jewels
    • Iron Ore
    • Silver Ore
    • Light Armor
    • Mithril
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Earth Wisp
    • Wisp Lantern
    • Elvenite
    • Trade Ticket

Lion
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Wisp Lantern
    • Earth Wisp
    • Elvenite

Royal Lion
    • Earth Wisp
    • Wisp Lantern
    • Enchanted Lantern
    • Trade Ticket
    • Expansion Permit

I asked about a couple other items and confirmation of their drops as there has been contradictory info posted.
    - only White Flygers and Armored Flygers drops Expansion Permits. Orange flygers DO NOT drop permits.
    - the Pirate Ship doesn't drop longswords. It only has coin drops.

I'll update the Inventory Guide as soon as a I can. Thanks all. Added and cross referenced 14 Aug, 2018
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-14-18 at 03:27 AM. Reason: onange, really! lol

Fashion Designer

Mythic Research Center

You already made a note that you will be copying new MRC info https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451 over to Building Guide https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026342.

Just want to add that the building guide has a typo for Alicorn, listing 5 gold tokens when it should be 25.

Also I'm confused about the time. It says "Build/Craft Time: 16 hours". But the little menu screenshots in the monster hunt post show each monster craft takes 4 hours. Turns out the Build Time refers to the time it takes to craft the MRC in the Trade Wagon.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 08-09-18 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    You already made a note that you will be copying new MRC info https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451 over to Building Guide https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026342.

Just want to add that the building guide has a typo for Alicorn, listing 5 gold tokens when it should be 25.

Also I'm confused about the time. It says "Build/Craft Time: 16 hours". But the little menu screenshots in the monster hunt post show each monster craft takes 4 hours. Turns out the Build Time refers to the time it takes to craft the MRC in the Trade Wagon.
    Typo fixed. thanks for the pickup.
    Build/Craft Time: 16 hours is how long to craft the MRC in the Trade Wagon.

Items above added now. Baron's tent hub thread updated. For the new Sabina storyline inventory items, I'll wait till they're all known first before adding to the various guides.
    note to self: add 2 new wisps.

Quick question though about the Wizard's Portal - 1. can it be sold? and 2 what is the gem speed up cost?

Nightclub Owner
    My Wizard's Portal is Level 2, cannot be sold but can be sped up for 10 gems.

The WP is still not showing the level though, anywhere. Not when I tap on it to collect, not when I go to upgrade, not even if I store it. Do we think this is a bug? If so, has it been reported in the bugs thread or does it need doing?

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Yes it was noted when the hunt began but I might make a report about it anyway just in case.

Fashion Designer
    [EDIT2: sorry about the tone of this post; as anyone can see, I have an axe to grind with Maya, lol.]

For Citizen thread/guide https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...itizens-Crowns and associated discussion thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022 BOLD text is the words that need to be added, the other text is information that may or may not be needed. The cards are shown was/is.

Regarding Maya:

1. Disambiguation: citizen Maya the Mystic and her Mystic Tent should not be confused with the premium item Fortune Teller, which costs 250 gems and is sold in the Market under Buildings - Special. (Front of card: Fortune Teller, 250 gems, +700/16 hours. Back of card: Ivy's Fortune Telling Tent. What fortunes lie in wait for you?) The Fortune Teller is listed in The Hub under Buildings as a Resource with a collection time of 16 hours. It also has its' own thread, https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Fortune-Tent)

2.Red and Purple Mystic Cards are not "dropped" from the Crystal Ball/Pond of Sight, they are crafted from materials, and going through the Draw Your Card round multiple times to get three of the same kind worker/wizard/Ruler/Knight cards for the final "interpret" craft is quite costly in materials. (EDIT ADD: see analysis by beefus https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1500249)

Corrections for Items, in INVENTORY thread and above Citizen and Citizen Discussion threads:

Red mystic card
    Info: An enchanted mystic card. What could it mean? Take this card to the Mystic Tent to receive your fortune.
    CraftedFound: crystal ball, 2 hours
    Requirements: 2 red dye, 3 enchanter's essence, 3 wood

(Craft also drops Red Petals, Strawberries)
    Uses: item in Draw Your Card craft (Mystic tent)

Purple mystic card
    Info: An enchanted mystic card. What could it mean? Take this card to the Mystic Tent to receive your fortune.
    CraftedFound: Pond of sight, 3 hours
    Requirements: 2 purple dye, 2 lumin essence, 3 wood

(Craft also drops: Purple Petals, Glimmerbulbs)
    Uses: item in Draw Your Card craft (Mystic tent)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 08-27-18 at 03:50 PM. Reason: added link to analysis by beefus; edit2 apology

Fashion Designer
    Spirit you will be pleased, I actually got something to fill in a blank! In the Upgrades 6+ post, down at level 8, the section "These goals raised the building level to 8."

As usual, I did not finish the goal preceding it before this popped up. Only my library is up to level 7, and it refused to produce my bestiary!

The stray bits of dialogue in the Hub below Hammer Time actually precede it, too.

"Ivy: I see you?ve been making a lot of improvements around here! All this initiative has given me some ideas.
    Ruler: Oh yeah? Like what?
    Ivy: Well, you?re doing a great job improving your buildings but I can?t help but wonder if we can make them even better!"

A Down to Earth Approach
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Down to Earth 1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	46954

Name:	down to earth2.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	46955

[verified dialog]Congratulations! Ivy: Not bad, now to upgrade those buildings!

The next goal is titled Hammertime, which you have. but the mixed descriptive text, and the Goal "Monkey Business", aren't on my screen.

Name:	hammertime1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	46956

Name:	hammertime2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	46957
    I won't be finishing this one for a while.

I'm still back where Adamir has just conned me into wasting my spellbound blocks on the theater to reach level 6 (also Conservatory), but can't progress further because Greselda hasn't reached Fashion Police (aka part 3 of The Glimmergate questline.) Whee.

Wwll, none of this may help, but I was very excited at the time, lol.

I think Adamir is probably related to the Baron.... thanks for the info!