Page 64 of 88 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posting here as it's more convenient for all to see and read, but I wanted to let you all know, in case you hadn't noticed, that the green tick is back on all items. The tick was only showing on coins needed for crafting, nothing else. With the latest update, this was corrected.

Fashion Designer
    In Building Guide, Royal Exchange is missing a trade:

Elite Trapper Trade:
    *20 (white feather?) "from Gems"
    *15 Boar Pelts
    *15 Manticore Whiskers
    TIME 5:00
    "Receive building supplies":
    (picture shows royal beams & blocks but there is a separate trade for that, using same picture. So idk what this quest gives. I don't have any of that little downy white feather!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    In Building Guide, Royal Exchange is missing a trade:

Elite Trapper Trade:
    *20 (white feather?) "from Gems"
    *15 Boar Pelts
    *15 Manticore Whiskers
    TIME 5:00
    "Receive building supplies":
    (picture shows royal beams & blocks but there is a separate trade for that, using same picture. So idk what this quest gives. I don't have any of that little downy white feather!)
    The feathers drop from:

Soft feathers
    Info: A soft feather used for crafting
    Found: swan, black swan, Swan pond
    Uses: Elite trapper trade in the Royal Exchange

Are you saying you don't have this trade? Or...it's just missing from Building Guide in The Hub?

Never mind... I see you mean it's not in the Building Guide
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-27-18 at 11:13 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Sorry for the delay, that trade (and hopefully the right info about the Fruit trade now??) has been added.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for adding. idk why the teeny white feather says "from Gems" on mine, but presumably you all recognize the pic in your game.

SW thanks for the work on rate fruit trade, I know it's been a pain. a copy/pasta broke, lol. It now says,
    "Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar | receive 10 energy. You also get a bonus of 5 trade tickets."

based on your other entries I assume the bonus 5 is for upgrading the route. I haven't observed it personally but willing to go along to make them all read the same
    ;-)

I've added tons of inventory items up to and including the current event with the exclusion of the Sabina goals (still working on these and will wait till complete to post in the various guides). If you see something missing from inventory, please post here.

still need to prepare: Highland bull (DONE), Baron's tent for July (DONE), Sabina

after 3 hours of updating inventory, they just need to wait for another day!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-26-18 at 04:25 PM.

Fashion Designer

Ivy's Experiment

wow, that's a lot of work! now I feel guilty for coming here with my little tidbit ...

"Ivy's Experiment" is the potion in the Purple Cow Questline (link)

It is composed of 20 Magic Fruit, 1 Faerie Jar and 5 Purple Dye., and takes 30 seconds in the Potion Shop. (and then it blows up in her face. lol.)

It would also want to be listed in the Inventory Guide, Letter "I" post (link).

I always seem to turn up too late, lol.

Thanks Lavenderdale - there may be a *lot* of entries like this that are not listed for the early main story goals. There would be a lot of work still required in that space. I guess I'll add that to my 'to do' list for sometime this year! If it's posted here, then I can always come back to it, so please keep posting what would be helpful in the guides.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks all for the Highland Cow info. That calf is adorable.

Drop intervals missing:
    - Royal Horse (SW has one)
    - White Horse (a friend has one)
    - Back Horse (a friend has one)
    All 4 horses require Level 17, confirmed from Lvl 5 account.

Black Sheep - can't find anyone who has one. Maturity is listed; just need the drop. [EDIT: anniras reported, 4:00 as expected. Thanks!]

Royal Cow correction: it's listed as a 2:00 hour drop, but I have it, and it's 1:00 hour.

Albino Pig interval is listed as 4:00, but this is at odds with Black, Royal and Spring Piglet which I have confirmed in game as 2:00. Sir Pig is the standout at 1:00.

All of this info: animal, cost, level, maturity, drop interval (except the missing ones) and drops has been put into a single table on The Website That Shall Not Be Named, under Nature.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-29-18 at 09:34 AM. Reason: black sheep found

Nightclub Owner
    On the Fawnicorn/Enchanted Fawnicorn:

I saw lots of my neighbors saying that their pets weren't dropping the Seal of the Faun since the event and were upset by this. However I've discovered that they both drop the item but only after you've reached the Sabina goal that first mentions said seals. I'm pretty sure it was Goal 9 of Part 3 - the one where you have to defeat a Faun and find 5 of the seals. Anyway, just thought maybe you'd like to add that as a footnote to their inventory entries.