ENERGY DROPS FROM ADVENTURES:

Ancient Vault: ..6 ..12 ..18
    Feral Lands: ..6 ..12 ..18

Roaming Bandits: ..9 ..18 ..27
    Plume Hive: ..9 ..18 ..27
    Fur Burrow: ..9 ..18 ..27

Dark Caves: ..12 ..24 ..36
    Desert Sands: ..15 ..25 ..35

thank you moon. this is helpful. during energy intense events maybe we can choose adventures wisely. i just got 12 again from dark caves

edit: 3 dark caves gave 12, 24, 24. feral lands gave 6, 6, 6, 18. ancient vault, 6 energy and 3 gems

3 ancient vault returned, gave 6, 12, 6 plus 2 gems.

desert sands 15 plus some gems. and another pumpkin hutch. i guess you can't have too many of those!

desert sands 15

3 more desert sands each gave 15. that's 5/5 giving 15, so it seems the higher energy totals are not so likely? or my sample size is too small. will keep trying.

desert sands finally gave 25! hooray!!

3 more desert sands: 15, 25 and 15 plus 6 gems
    another desert sands 15 energy plus 6 gems
    3 more desert sands: 15, 15 plus 4 gems, 15 plus some gems (too fast i didn't see how many)
    another desert sands gave 25 energy. that's 3/14 giving 25 gems, still no 35....

2 more desert sands, 15, 15 plus a golden egg
    2 more desert sands, 15, 15 plus gems (3 i think)
    Last edited by caron7; 03-20-17 at 06:06 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    *NEW* in the Hub!

Castle Story: Help and Information for new players

I've re-written the single post I had in the Hub explanatory thread with more information for brand new players. I hope you like it!!! Please redirect players to this new thread if applicable.

Topics include:

Information about the game:
    1: Game Icons
    2: General Overview of the Game
    3: The Main Menu and the Market
    4: The Daily Coin Bonus
    5: Gifting - sending and receiving
    6: Messages - news feed and visitors
    7: Daily bonus - watching videos for gems and items
    8: Daily Trades
    9: Error Messages
    10: Game Settings

Information about the forum:
    1: Navigating the forum
    2: Navigating the Hub
    3: Forum rules
    4: I don't want to post, but I need help!

If you want me to add something, please post here with your feedback as normal.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-18-17 at 05:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    hi SW i have a witches den in inventory with a 1 hour timer. don't know what it drops. i didn't find it in the building inventory. can it be added there? thank you!!

edit: collected once and received 100 coins

added this now. thanks for the pickup! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-05-17 at 09:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    hi SW! i just received a mercury feast from Kaz's abode. i was quite surprised! i didn't see this in the drops listed on the building guide. thanks!

thanks, added SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-05-17 at 09:39 PM.

Executive Chef

Energy section on inventory guide

Hi this is for mods and anyone else that might be able to answer the second part of my post.

In the inventory guide for the energy part it could be added that the Alicots, Stargazers Ridge and visiting neighbours can give energy.

Secondly, what is the Ninjaga? I'm trying to find other energy sources that I might not realise give energy and have them stored in my inventory by mistake. And came across the Ninjaga mention. Was it the grand prize from the Naga event last year?

Ok, I can get update those sources no problem! [will move this thread into the Feeback thread where it belongs]. Ninjaga was a gift with gems purchase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Hi this is for mods and anyone else that might be able to answer the second part of my post.

In the inventory guide for the energy part it could be added that the Alicots, Stargazers Ridge and visiting neighbours can give energy.
    Oh and the Lucky Workshop should be added, I just got 30 energy from it!

Executive Chef
    Thanks SW. And apologies for not putting it in the right place.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 05-12-17 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Addition

no problem. I saw a couple more sources I missed, so it all should be complete now. I've added the workshop as one of the sources, so if you refresh the inventory guide, it is now complete. I forgot we had an energy listing apart from the Info Nugget. Thanks for the pickup! I've always maintained that the inventory guide takes *all* of us to keep it current. I do know of a few more things I want to check and add, but it all takes time...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    no problem. I saw a couple more sources I missed, so it all should be complete now. I've added the workshop as one of the sources, so if you refresh the inventory guide, it is now complete. I forgot we had an energy listing apart from the Info Nugget. Thanks for the pickup! I've always maintained that the inventory guide takes *all* of us to keep it current. I do know of a few more things I want to check and add, but it all takes time...
    Of course, this is your spare time you're devoting to help us all, and we gratefully appreciate it. To anyone that deals with moderating or building hubs, or calculating figures, or gem skipping ahead it's all appreciated. Thanks for the additions, I'll head there now to see if I've missed anything and have it hiding in storage stupidly.