Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Hey SW, if you ever have time, it would be easier to see drops from adventures if they were listed the way the drops are from the boxes rather than paragraph form. Also if both could be alphabetized if would be easier to locate drops. Thank you
    I've done a change to the first adventure Ancient Vaults - I'll make them all look like this when I have time later. Is this format easy to see on those with smaller devices like iphones? want to make sure whether this is ok, or just a list down the page may be easier to read? I've put them in alphabetical order too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've done a change to the first adventure Ancient Vaults - I'll make them all look like this when I have time later. Is this format easy to see on those with smaller devices like iphones? want to make sure whether this is ok, or just a list down the page may be easier to read? I've put them in alphabetical order too!
    I'm on my phone and a list of box drops is a little bit cut. For example I can only see "dragon stat" and "glimmerdus" It's not that bad, but a one column list would definitely be easier to read

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you for doing this, I know it takes time. I think a list down the page might be easier to read... Any other votes?
    Last edited by ashley224; 09-01-16 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Typo

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    cool! 1 list it is then

edit: done
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-16 at 08:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm really like the new format for the adventure drops, thank you. Much easier for me to find stuff. The desert adventure also drops silver and jewels.

Rhino Keeper
    Are the Fire Fox drops listed anywhere? Mine finally dropped something I'm not maxed on. Two gems
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Are the Fire Fox drops listed anywhere? Mine finally dropped something I'm not maxed on. Two gems
    SW is right up on things! The Inventory guide (in The Hub) has the Fire Fox listed with drops. Grats on your gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    SW is right up on things! The Inventory guide (in The Hub) has the Fire Fox listed with drops. Grats on your gems
    Thanks. Checked the Hub but didn't find it. Guess I'll have to look a bit more thorough
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Thanks. Checked the Hub but didn't find it. Guess I'll have to look a bit more thorough
    There's a quick link at the bottom of SW's signature or click here. There's a mega ton of info on these forums lol, can be a little disorienting at times.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer
    I just got a golden egg from the desert sands adventure

thanks Ashley, added this... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-06-16 at 02:36 PM.