Page 48 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Fireworks Griffin has been reduced to a 4 hr timer from a 22 hr timer.

I went through most posts by Dabag to fill in what I couldn't get from my own Inventory. If you know a way to figure out/confirm what's in question that'd be great but not a big deal. I'll still be trolling the posts to see what I can find tomorrow to fill in what's missing - so if you hold off a few days I should have this more complete. Anyone else who may know, that'd be fantastic too!

Gem cost (in the crafting/build upgrade windows only, not the cost when "filling" a quest asking for multiples)
    Red Petals - 4 confirmed
    Fur - 4 confirmed
    Jewels - 14 as far as I can tell

Royal
    Amphitheater-844
    Cathedral-393
    Conservatory-332
    Jeweler-252
    Lantern Spire-60
    Library-100
    Theatre-314
    Watchtower-60
    Town
    Cottage-60
    Farmhouse -40
    Market Place-116
    Tavern-282
    Windmill-512

*ps- I made a list of most basic items' cost too...wasn't really sure how that would fit anywhere. It's on Excel, so I don't know if that works with this forum...but I could always just cut and paste it...if we ever found a use for the info. (It's still missing a few amounts here and there.)
    *pps - Didn't hear back from you so this is what I have so far. No idea who'd want it or what it's use is but here it is. It's still missing a few basic costs marked by *
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-19-16 at 06:50 PM. Reason: edit 08-19-2016, SB items, bread wrong column, should have lemon/orange/merc feast tomorw-whittling down supplies

I found a drop not listed in the adventures guide yet. I sent my knights out on the desert sands adventure to search for the burning ember but they found a golden egg instead. It was a regular drop, not from a box.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    I found a drop not listed in the adventures guide yet. I sent my knights out on the desert sands adventure to search for the burning ember but they found a golden egg instead. It was a regular drop, not from a box.
    It's close to an ember; color and shape aren't too far off! Better than my knights who can't tell an ember from a bench or pig or something!

yes my knights are similar. How hard are they *really* trying to find an ember! Lol SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-16-16 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    That makes more sense than a box drop, so I've moved the g/apple and trade ticket to normal drops rather than box drops. Thank you!!!

I wrote you all something special (a surprise) in the Hub! Hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I wrote you all something special (a surprise) in the Hub! Hope you like it!
    Haha that's great. Nice job!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Fireworks Griffin has been reduced to a 4 hr timer from a 22 hr timer.
    Hmm... I couldn't find the Fireworks Griffin in the Inventory List at all, but I just added a drop for it in the July & Aug Baron's Tent threads. Like the Royal Griffin, the Fireworks Griffin finally dropped a fey crystal for me.

ps. Characters of the Glimmerwood addition is great! *thumbs up*
    (Attachments in posts 20 & 22 not working)

Executive Chef
    Love the character story. I'll probably refer to it often especially the fairy "clans". Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Thanks Solientus - I'll have a think about the best way to add this info.... you're a star!