Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    5 gems from Feed the baron
    I haven't seen that in months, I figured S/8 stopped it

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I haven't seen that in months, I figured S/8 stopped it
    I've had the five gems drop from Feed the Baron in the last couple of weeks, too, so it definitely hasn't stopped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    I've had the five gems drop from Feed the Baron in the last couple of weeks, too, so it definitely hasn't stopped.
    Good to know may be they just made it rarer ,, I use to get it at least once a week .but not any more

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, just in case you don't see it in game, ribbons have now been removed from the gifting screen...

Pika has just posted that the Fur Burrow adventure now has box drops. If you get one, can you please report it in this thread. Thanks!! And yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Pika has just posted that the Fur Burrow adventure now has box drops. If you get one, can you please report it in this thread. Thanks!! And yay!
    Saw that post from Pika and you're right ... YAY!!!
    Now fingers are crossed that the dang Faerie Campfire and Berry Mound might also drop from there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    OMG! OMG! OMG!
    I just collected the Fur Burrow from the barracks and got 4 gems & the black bar for a lot of faerie supplies that I'm over-maxed on, lol...& the box crate was a faerie path BUT THEN the game did that weird reset thing it sometimes does and the adventure was there to collect again...
    So, I collected again, got 1 gem, coins, faerie bulb seeds, faeries' murmur, black bar, some energy (in my stupor, I didn't catch how much, lol) annnnnnnnnnnnnnd....

A FAERIE CAMPFIRE!!!

OMG, I've only been going to the plume hive for MONTHS now, ever since that adventure was first released (has it been a year now?), trying to get that dang thing and it was in the FUR BURROW all this time, lol.

Yayyyyyyyyy, fiiiiiinally, OMG!

....now to get that silly lil Berry Mound, lol.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-01-16 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Add other drops

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG! OMG! OMG!
    I just collected the Fur Burrow from the barracks and got 4 gems & the black bar for a lot of faerie supplies that I'm over-maxed on, lol...& the box crate was a faerie path BUT THEN the game did that weird reset thing it sometimes does and the adventure was there to collect again...
    So, I collected again, got 1 gem, coins, faerie bulb seeds, faeries' murmur, black bar, some energy (in my stupor, I didn't catch how much, lol) annnnnnnnnnnnnnd....

A FAERIE CAMPFIRE!!!

OMG, I've only been going to the plume hive for MONTHS now, ever since that adventure was first released (has it been a year now?), trying to get that dang thing and it was in the FUR BURROW all this time, lol.

Yayyyyyyyyy, fiiiiiinally, OMG!

....now to get that silly lil Berry Mound, lol.
    You lucky! The Campfire and the Mound are totally elusive items. I was sure they where removed from the game. I have hope again .
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

That it ~~AWESOME~~ news NorthWoods! Couldn't be happier. Perhaps box drops are the same as Plume.

Happy Dance time!

Updated the CS Outline Guide to include Monster Hunt and current threads. Also working on updating the 2016 listing of the Update Guide too. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75877)