Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I sent through a question with a request for change to S8 as to the classification of the faerie bulb. It was classed (behind the scenes) as a Town building. The classification has now changed to a Resource Building. This means that the Faerie Bulb is now categorized as Resources under Building in the Market.

I'll update the building guide soon with this information.

other updating outstanding: need to add Orphanage and Essence Pool as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I sent through a question with a request for change to S8 as to the classification of the faerie bulb. It was classed (behind the scenes) as a Town building. The classification has now changed to a Resource Building. This means that the Faerie Bulb is now categorized as Resources under Building in the Market.

I'll update the building guide soon with this information.

other updating outstanding: need to add Orphanage and Essence Pool as well.
    Too bad I had an idea of having more than one Faerie Bulb today. Unlucky me! I wonder if anyone has more than 2 Faerie Bulbs.

BTW, does the drops rate change? The drops are usually coins and faerie drops (rare).

It shouldnt stop you having more than 2... might need to test that theory though!

Mind a question about the Faerie Bulb?

It's a fact that Faerie Bulbs has turned into resource building type. Then, will it be more reasonable if they drop more resource(s) than just coins, just like other resource buildings? Mine (lv5) only dropped coins recently.

Well, if you really mean coins a type of resource, that's no problem .
    Last edited by Haflaxus; 11-06-15 at 05:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Question about the acer trees, I can't find them in the hub, how many times do they need to be watered?

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Question about the acer trees, I can't find them in the hub, how many times do they need to be watered?
    4-5. Orange ones are every 5 mins (and cost a bit more) and red ones every 10 mins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    4-5. Orange ones are every 5 mins (and cost a bit more) and red ones every 10 mins.
    Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Hi, Can the HUB please be updated to show the GEM SKIP TIMER PRICE of the buildings?
    eg I wanted to know how many gems it takes to skip a Marketplace when the timer has just restarted. Thought the hub would have it...
    Does anyone know the gem skip for the timer of a marketplace? 24? 48?

I just checked the 1 marketplace I have not ready for collection with 17 hours on it and the gem cost to speed up is 17. So maybe it's 1 gem per hour? 22 gems for the full 22 hours???
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Given we have so many buildings out at present, I'll work on providing this info.

Might need to do one like Vana's awesome charts! (If you haven't seen one, go to the BS2 thread LonePudding is putting together... It's awesome!)