Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    I hunted a lot of bandits lately and found out that in addition to 0-3 gems there is a rare drop of 5 gems.
    I got almost all of the listed box drops and I never got an apple tree only lemon trees
    I analysed my notes of the the drops from hunting bandits adventure:
    gems: 0, 2, 3, 5 (common=2, very rare=5)
    energy: 0, 9 or 18 (common=9, medium rare=18)
    coins: 0, 5400 or 7750 (medium chance=7750)
    (one of) truffle or prime cut: 3 or (very rare)6
    (one of) sap or iron ore: 5, 7 or 10 (equal chance)
    (two of) fancy/royal block, fancy/royal beam, simple/super glue: 1 or (rare) 2
    (zero or one of) enchanters essence or longsword: 1

There was one instance where I got e.essence and longsword, but none of the sap/iron. I cannot confirm if this was a real drop or error in my notes.

There is also an additional drop that is not mentioned in the guide: black cow

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I thought this is as good a place as any to post this (and I'll put it in the Bugs thread for this as well) but in relation to the screen orientation issue teamlava have advised that for the portrait orientation, this will not change. The team will work on having the game zoom out more instead.

Thought you might like to know here first.

Executive Chef
    I suspected all along that it wouldn't change. They made the same change in dragon story long ago. I'm glad to hear they'll work on the zoom though. I confess I was one that liked to look at my kingdom in portrait mode sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I thought this is as good a place as any to post this (and I'll put it in the Bugs thread for this as well) but in relation to the screen orientation issue teamlava have advised that for the portrait orientation, this will not change. The team will work on having the game zoom out more instead.

Thought you might like to know here first.

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I suspected all along that it wouldn't change. They made the same change in dragon story long ago. I'm glad to hear they'll work on the zoom though. I confess I was one that liked to look at my kingdom in portrait mode sometimes.
    When visiting, it's easier to see more & find hearts quicker when in portrait mode.
    I'll take zooming out further though at the very least. Please hurry TL/S8... Lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I did not get ornate beam/block from traverse the desert sand adventure. Actually, I always get enchanted block/beam. Is that everyone else getting?
    Btw, the knight's hall drops long sword & silver armour too
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 06-19-15 at 02:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I did not get ornate beam/block from traverse the desert sand adventure. Actually, I always get enchanted block/beam. Is that everyone else getting?
    Btw, the knight's hall drops long sword & silver armour too
    If you didn't get one of those two ornate parts, then you likely received magic cement instead. You will also get an enchanted part.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, mreames! I did get magic cement

Banned
    Not sure if this has been noted but Envoy to the Plume Hive gave me a Lemon Tree that did not come fully grown.

Great game really enjoy it

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The email address for Support has changed. It's now: support@storm8.com

please use this if you're helping someone to write to Support from now on. I'll put this in post 1 so we can find it easily... thanks.