Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    New in The Hub! I've been wanting to write some very basic info for new players and I hope this might help. Any feedback welcome as always.

new section 2: Q&A TIME! Castle Story 101 - Help and Information for new players

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    New in The Hub! I've been wanting to write some very basic info for new players and I hope this might help. Any feedback welcome as always.

new section 2: Q&A TIME! Castle Story 101 - Help and Information for new players
    Good work as usual ! Thumps up!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Lovely work, as usual.... Regarding question 8

8. Can I stop an action?
    Yes! Did you click on something you didn't mean to? Pressing the "Edit" button will cancel any actions you started.

Ok, so maybe you should ammend that to not include gem spending. For that, someone recommended switching to airplane mode quickly. Haven't tried that yet, but it has been said to work.....

will do! Thanks.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-27-15 at 03:11 PM.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Rhino Keeper
    image of king Anje, in case we do a character album sometime in the future.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anje.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	20029

Executive Chef
    Great idea, Korlcek! (does Anje look any diff from Vulzal, Yamike or the Troll King we originally fought to get the troll pit?... Or are they quadruplets? LOL)

SW ~ A baby albino pig just dropped from plume hive adventure for me. added
    And a lil note - you put the trade ticket in the adventure guide as dropping from plume hive but when it dropped for me, it was from either Dark Caves, Desert Sands or Bandits (sorry I couldn't remember which one I had sent from barracks that day, since I moved the plume hive to my castle). have made a note at the end of the post for when it's reported on next time. Darn that memory of yours. hahahahaha
    Ps. Great job on the new Q&A section 101 for newbies! thank you!
    ETA - Also, found this link that you may wanna add that might be helpful to newbies, too. added
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-the-beginning

thanks heaps for the feedback! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-15 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Added link

Rhino Keeper
    Today I got a black cow in a box from the Ancient Vault Adventure. You have only the white listed.

added... thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-15 at 08:02 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I had build several farm houses to help with the steed quest. When I click on it, it says current level 70/10 min , next level 77/10 min. Then after I level it it says current level 77/15 min. Why did it change from 77/10 min to 77/15 min???
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We updated the timer to all be 10 minutes at every upgrade of the Farmhouse instead of 15 minutes. Thanks!
    Posted so all guides can be updated and for general info.

too funny. I never had 15 mins recorded against a farmhouse. So, now it's right be default! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-15 at 08:03 PM.

I recently (finally) bought the Fortune Teller's Tent and today I got the Glimmerdust Fortune. I tried it using the Mystic Mushrooms, but those don't work (just in case anyone was wondering).

thanks! I've made an extra note in the Hub with the info about all Fortunes. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-15 at 08:05 PM.

Host(ess)
    In the "plants available in the market" post it only states their price and chops. I'm not ungrateful but it would be nice to know many times they need to be watered and how often they are ready to be tended. I'm also curious as to how large of a space monsters affect because I'd like to build a cage for one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebullientumbra View Post
    In the "plants available in the market" post it only states their price and chops. I'm not ungrateful but it would be nice to know many times they need to be watered and how often they are ready to be tended. I'm also curious as to how large of a space monsters affect because I'd like to build a cage for one!
    For monsters they basically have a range of 5x5.
    Yep it is a big cage you will need
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎