Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Nightclub Owner
    SW, when you add in the pets from Baron's Game to the HUB - Teddy the Pup - seen below in the pic - is an 8 hour collection from tending (pic shows 7 as I took it last night but checked this AM when tending and it is 8 hours/32 gem speed up) and so far he dropped me - Milk, Creep Tooth (I was maxed out on it) and coins/xp (couldn't see how many before they were gone).

Last edited by queentina3; 04-16-15 at 04:12 AM.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the work you have done with the Hub and as a fairly new player it's been super helpful. One other thing that I think would be useful, although maybe too difficult to do, would be a list of resources and what quests/goals they are used for. Right now I can look at a particular questline and see what I may need, but sometimes I find myself with a lot of some resource that I could use for a trade at the exchange or to build for upgrades or something, but it is hard to tell if and when I may need it down the road because the future quest lines can be confusing when I don't know when try will appear for me. For example, I have a ton of troll essence. It would be great to have a list where I could look up that item, see the quests/goals it is used for, and then decide, based on what I know I've already done, whether I can spend it or save it. Same for Faeries murmur, which I am maxed out on and not sure when I'll need it. It would also help players figure out what items to store at a particular time based on what they don't need to collect. Again, this may be a huge pain, but it can't hurt to ask!

The Adventure Guide is linked in the first section of the Hub has what you need for a goal, but I think you mean just regular items? The Inventory Guide for each resource also has a bit of this information from the player who originally started the thread. Some resources have it; others don't. Hope that helps somewhat... I can have a closer look at this though and if I can easily find the information to transfer I certainly will! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 05:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hunt the roaming bandits Adventure ( Barracks ) Coins- Truffle - Energy. added
    Across the Desert Sand ( Queen's Court ) Gem-Coins-Glimmerdust-Energy- and Truffle. added
    Yes I know nothing else because I am almost maxed out on everything,
    but it is the first time I got truffles from adventures since I was always maxed on those too,
    It happens that yesterday I wanted to feed the baron lol
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 05:56 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    SW, when you add in the pets from Baron's Game to the HUB - Teddy the Pup - seen below in the pic - is an 8 hour collection from tending (pic shows 7 as I took it last night but checked this AM when tending and it is 8 hours/32 gem speed up) and so far he dropped me - Milk, Creep Tooth (I was maxed out on it) and coins/xp (couldn't see how many before they were gone).
    How did you get the puppy ? it is so cute
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 04:43 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    How did you get the puppy ? it is so cute
    New Baron Game.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Market-Goals
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks Kooky just saw it In the other thread

Executive Chef
    Decorative Tree or Original name " Tree with Bird's Nest" (1x1) from the Baron's Game Tent, drops nothing!

Just to start on the new items SW

Yes, I got this too.... SW (list started in the Baron's thread)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 05:18 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    FYI... all post relating to the screen orientation issue have been moved over to current thread in the BUGS forum. thanks for posting....

Thank you, thank you for the Hub!! I love it! I especially appreciate the goal guides as when I'm stuck waiting for an adventure or a particular drop I can begin building/stockpiling the inventory for the next steps. One thing I've been looking for but haven't found is what triggers the goals: for example with the recent updates I've seen requirements posted like which level or buildings or previous goals need completing before the new one will trigger, but with the older goals I can't find that. In my game I've done the fairy respite but don't have any more fairy goals so am wondering what triggers them.

Sounds like you need to visit the Story Outline Guide! link here... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Sounds like you need to visit the Story Outline Guide! link here... SW
    Yes that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks!
    It does say under the kitchen that "Feed the Baron" only comes after doing all the Baron requests. But in my game I have "Feed the Baron" open in my kitchen, but I still have the "Necessary Truffness" goal in my book. I haven't done the goal because truffles are rare and also seem more useful in the kitchen.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-19-15 at 08:05 PM.