Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am trying to create a nugget on that, but I also miss some information. Maybe I'll build in on the spot.
    I can tell you this, for your nugget. Collecting from the red mushroom circles triggers Trolls. I've had 4 when just trying to collect from them just now. Annoying, to say the least.

Executive Chef
    Great . I am just trying to spawn dire boars in a hurry and know of the various crops and mushrooms but can't for the life of me remember where else to find them. I am sure they come from mines as well and some buildings.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Great . I am just trying to spawn dire boars in a hurry and know of the various crops and mushrooms but can't for the life of me remember where else to find them. I am sure they come from mines as well and some buildings.
    Whenever I collect from my mines, forge, or even tinker workshop they show up, which is a good thing as I need them for the husks for the Feral Lands adventures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Jewelers buildings, Ivy's hut, maple trees and ponds too ...they are always present there for me, a pain....

Editing to add : All royal coins buildings spawn the DB, The amphitheater is what I tap usually when I want to park one for a while lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 02-19-15 at 08:33 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    NEW IN THE HUB!

CS Story Outline..... check it out. I hope you all like it.

Nice job, SW. You have hit the mark once again
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Spirit ! TL should PAY you royalties, well deserved for the awesome job you are doing!
    I swear you made a CS Manual that not even the game's developers could come up with, in such detailed and easy way!
    I mean just look at the Inventory lol
    Great Job Spirit Hats off!

Editing to add : even if we don't say it enough, we do appreciate our moderators, despite all the rest
    Last edited by Liloze; 02-20-15 at 09:34 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Love it. It's awesome ! Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Spirit ! TL should PAY you royalties, well deserved for the awesome job you are doing!
    I swear you made a CS Manual that not even the game's developers could come up with, in such detailed and easy way!
    I mean just look at the Inventory lol
    Great Job Spirit Hats off!

Editing to add : even if we don't say it enough, we do appreciate our moderators, despite all the rest
    I agree!

Hey dear Spirit! It's unbelievable job u ve done with this list! Thank u a lot! (:

I was just thinking, maybe there is a sense to keep numeration as in Dabag's guide? I mean, we have so many cross links in other inventories, anywhere we go, ABC general or ABC goals, there are links like "chain #... goal#" - so many cross info using those numbers Dabag gave to chains... how do u think? Maybe list sd follow it? (Not for me personally, I'm not in start, and can actually find almost anything anywhere, lol... but for lower level players / begginers' comfort?)